THE BROWNS BOARD

Old Faces, New Places

TheClevelandSound

seriously guys? you are upset that we don't have darnell dinkins? he was a marginal player at best for us and still is in new orleans. brees and that offense make him look a lot better than he is. look at how much brandon stokely benefited from marvin harrison and reggie wayne in indianapolis and how dante stallworthless looked in new england. when you have great players around you, you look better. it's as simple as that. dinkins isn't going to be a star or even a starter. it's the system.

seriously guys? you are upset that we don't have darnell dinkins?

Of course not ... it's just hearing of these guys success or at least contributing when we can't even score a damn point.

I just hate hearing how this QB or that WR/RB can't produce because of the cast around them. Like DA or BQ, or Winslow, Edwards, the elder Jamal, or any other here who we've thought were all that except that they are brought down by those around them.

Look over our Olinemen over the past decade. Several went on to have very good careers, several had great careers before coming here. If we had a skill players and coaching worth a grain of salt, we wouldn't be such a revolving door.

IMO i think we've finally made our point to Lerner though, and he knows we're over this shit. we're not doing this again...the line has been drawn. there is a new culture, but Mangini is a square. time will tell if he's able to gain full player support...even when hand-picked.

this is either going to get much more painful or we're beginning to turn the corner...cause it's only up from here.

I just hate hearing how this QB or that WR/RB can't produce because of the cast around them. Like DA or BQ, or Winslow, Edwards, the elder Jamal, or any other here who we've thought were all that except that they are brought down by those around them.

point taken. it just shows that anyone can be successful when put in the right situation.

Archived