THE BROWNS BOARD

Tailgating This Weekend.

ClevelandFanForLife

I know that several of us are planning on tailgating this weekend and I just wanted to know where, when and what I should bring. Should I bring my own beer and food or does someone buy everything and everyone pitches in? Thanks guys and go Browns!

For everything you need to know, go to our Tailgate Section here at: http://thebrownsboard.com/tailgate.htm

In the above righthand corner of that page there are several helpful links with how the party operates and directions/maps.

After reading over that info, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask here or drop us an e-mail.

Look forward to meeting ya!

For everything you need to know, go to our Tailgate Section here at: http://thebrownsboard.com/tailgate.htm

In the above righthand corner of that page there are several helpful links with how the party operates and directions/maps.

After reading over that info, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask here or drop us an e-mail.

Look forward to meeting ya!

Where are these pros at helping you with your website? The tailgating section looks like poop.

ok i looked up the information from the tailgate site but i still have two more questions. first of all, what time does it start? i was planning on getting there are 1:20 or 2 but can come earlier or later depending on when everyone else gets there. also, how will i know which party is the browns board's? will there be a lot of other tailgaters their for other parties? thanks stan.

ok i looked up the information from the tailgate site but i still have two more questions. first of all, what time does it start? i was planning on getting there are 1:20 or 2 but can come earlier or later depending on when everyone else gets there. also, how will i know which party is the browns board's? will there be a lot of other tailgaters their for other parties? thanks stan.

Ed & Don will break camp at about 8:30am ... I drag the Hag down around 9:18am ... Ball Peen shoots for sometime inbetween. It don't really matter if it is a 1:00pm or 4:00pm start, it's routine.

Did you mean 1:20pm or am?

To find us, look for the group tailgating wearing orange and brown! jk

I suggest you look over the map well, and study our ugly mugs for descriptive purposes. If you walk around looking lost, and your relatively close to our group we usually call ya over and ask who you are looking for since our group usually conssist of severla making their maiden voyage.

I have a hot candy-apple red mini soccer mom van, I think Ed's van is red/maroon too (everything usually looks orange after Hoorta shows up). The group next to us flies about four flags of various sport/teams/pirate cross bones ... hell, I don't really know what they fly, but it may be in the pictures. Just study the maps and pictures well, you aren't the first to use the info to find us, it's been done time and time again.

The picture below is of the early morning before the lot fills up (in fact, it may be full if you are considering not arriving until after 1:00pm). But in the background is my hot candy-apple red mini soccer mom van, and Ed's van with tan paneling on side. My van is usually cleaner than Ed's because I use mine as a chick magnet.

Texans3.jpg

E-mail me at stan@createns.com and I'll send you my cell phone number.

BTW, I found a picture with our tailgate neighbors flags flying in the air (see background below). Now, I'm not sure they are going to even be there, but is so, it's another landmark for ya.

Flags.jpgMurphs%20Flags.jpg

I put up some new pictures on the Tailgate Page also after Kosar for Pres said it looked like poop. He hurt my feelings.

http://thebrownsboard.com/tailgate.htm

The picture below is of the early morning before the lot fills up (in fact, it may be full if you are considering not arriving until after 1:00pm). But in the background is my hot candy-apple red mini soccer mom van, and Ed's van with tan paneling on side. My van is usually cleaner than Ed's because I use mine as a chick magnet.

Texans3.jpg

Chick magnet ?? I seem to remeber it more for a beer trolley and a small case of Petty Larceny (sorry short term loan)(sorry free gift to the homeless)

Archived