THE BROWNS BOARD

And the Award goes to........

darubes

The results of the annual "Ralph Brown I Couldn't Cover a Wall if I Was Paint" award are in!!!

It was a hotly contested battle this year but there was a runaway winner and that is......

Hank Poteat!!!! Poteat easily won this year over some stiff competition. Coming in second

place was Abe Elam. When being told of the results, Abe was nowhere to be found-- the

same as on the football field. Brodney Pool was in the heat of the competition until he

was "knocked out" of it last week.

Honorable mention goes to Brandon McDonald.

The results of the annual "Ralph Brown I Couldn't Cover a Wall if I Was Paint" award are in!!!

It was a hotly contested battle this year but there was a runaway winner and that is......

Hank Poteat!!!! Poteat easily won this year over some stiff competition. Coming in second

place was Abe Elam. When being told of the results, Abe was nowhere to be found-- the

same as on the football field. Brodney Pool was in the heat of the competition until he

was "knocked out" of it last week.

Honorable mention goes to Brandon McDonald.

McDonald got robbed! Is there a "Table tennis is too much of a contact sport for me" award that at least he can share with Eric Wright for their work in the open field?

McDonald got robbed! Is there a "Table tennis is too much of a contact sport for me" award that at least he can share with Eric Wright for their work in the open field?

We should start printing these awards as certificates and mailing them to the "lucky" recipients.

I couldnt agree more on the order of the contestants ,hank "sucks"poteat wins hands down and abe "no hawk" elam comes in a 2nd only because brodney "no hands"poole was knocked out..and i have never understood why mangini took petite over 2 clearly better choices during camp and pre season..;)

I couldnt agree more on the order of the contestants ,hank "sucks"poteat wins hands down and abe "no hawk" elam comes in a 2nd only because brodney "no hands"poole was knocked out..and i have never understood why mangini took petite over 2 clearly better choices during camp and pre season..;)

this imply that we understand any of the decisions mangini has made.

Archived