THE BROWNS BOARD

Westside Steve Comes to Barbarinos

Westside Steve

Guest ATENEARS

Howie,

If you guys are interested in perhaps attending an Ohio High School State Playoff Football game that same night then end up back at Barbarino's, I would suggest that you stay at a Hotel in Middleburg hts. (I-71 & Bagley Road) See TheBrownsboard Hotel Directory for assistance. I can provide the transportation from downtown, to hotel (check-in), to High School game, to Barbarino's, back to hotel, and pick you up in the morning for Tailgate Party/Browns Game if you wish. E-mail me at stan@createns.com to discuss.

You could get yourselves into a whole lot more trouble/fun downtown, but if you want to see the suburbs, catch a high school game, and throw shit at Steve while he performs, let me know.

Howie,

If you guys are interested in perhaps attending an Ohio High School State Playoff Football game that same night then end up back at Barbarino's, I would suggest that you stay at a Hotel in Middleburg hts. (I-71 & Bagley Road) See TheBrownsboard Hotel Directory for assistance. I can provide the transportation from downtown, to hotel (check-in), to High School game, to Barbarino's, back to hotel, and pick you up in the morning for Tailgate Party/Browns Game if you wish. E-mail me at stan@createns.com to discuss.

You could get yourselves into a whole lot more trouble/fun downtown, but if you want to see the suburbs, catch a high school game, and throw shit at Steve while he performs, let me know.

Howie, Plan on being late to all the above if your riding with Stan. He bitches about the wife but we all know

Howie,

This sounds like fun.

Howie, can I crash on your hotel room floor?

I'll bump this back up.

Hope to see you mugs.

:)

WSS

I was going to come until I got killer Michigan tix Steve, but I will see you eventually and look forward to it.

I heard there is a lot of ass at your shows. Not sure what kind, but a lot of it.

Guest ATENEARS

Crashing on Howie's floor is like having front row seats to Girls-Gone-wild ... The Mayor of Cleveland has already warned all ladies about Howie and G-man coming to town.

Archived