THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Tickets

ZooVisitor

I saw all the empty seats today even though the game was sold out.

If you have tickets and you will not be attending any of the upcoming home games and you are willing to give them away, please let me know. I'll make sure they are occupied by others who are not in a position to purchase tickets.

Rudy rudy@zandavisitor.com

PS - if you belong to other Brown's message boards and can assist in getting the word out, please feel free to repost my message - thanks.

If you have tickets and you will not be attending any of the upcoming home games and you are willing to give them away, please let me know. I'll make sure they are occupied by others who are not in a position to purchase tickets.

PS - if you belong to other Brown's message boards and can assist in getting the word out, please feel free to repost my message - thanks.

I can turn in my tickets to the Browns and accomplish the same thing. Why should I give them to someone I don't know and never heard of? No thanks.

So you can sell them for whatever you can get? Ya, right. :rolleyes:

Archived