THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Fans are Posers

ATENEARS

I have this female Steeler fan ... ahem ... Friend. Actually, she has a hot little body, or I wouldn't put up with her annoyance.

Anyhow, she text me and messes with me all through the summer and all through the beginning of the season. All of a sudden I haven't heard from her in about ... ummm ... in about FIVE WEEKS. Gee, I wonder why.

Same for this forum .... Steeler fans trying to give us advice about our team, acting as if #1.) they had anything to do with their franchises good fortunes in recent years. #2.) Acting like they know their sister's ass from a neighbors sheep. Now all of a sudden it's Squeeler week and from the Squeeler fans here we hear .... chirp ........ (cricket) ....... (distant lawn mower) ..... chirp ....... (dog bark) ........ (cricket) ....... (wind) ........

What a bunch of front running wannabe's. Poser's.

I don't just hope to see Big Gay Ben carted off again after having his face mask removed and smelling salts inserted. I hope we embarrass those posers on Thursday.

n1034751689_356433_7383693.jpg

I have this female Steeler fan ... ahem ... Friend. Actually, she has a hot little body, or I wouldn't put up with her annoyance.

Anyhow, she text me and messes with me all through the summer and all through the beginning of the season. All of a sudden I haven't heard from her in about ... ummm ... in about FIVE WEEKS. Gee, I wonder why.

Same for this forum .... Steeler fans trying to give us advice about our team, acting as if #1.) they had anything to do with their franchises good fortunes in recent years. #2.) Acting like they know their sister's ass from a neighbors sheep. Now all of a sudden it's Squeeler week and from the Squeeler fans here we hear .... chirp ........ (cricket) ....... (distant lawn mower) ..... chirp ....... (dog bark) ........ (cricket) ....... (wind) ........

What a bunch of front running wannabe's. Poser's.

I don't just hope to see Big Gay Ben carted off again after having his face mask removed and smelling salts inserted. I hope we embarrass those posers on Thursday.

n1034751689_356433_7383693.jpg

Hey...I'm not sure anyone on here believes in female Steeler fans with "hot little bodies." The onl ones I can recall seeing were around 400 lbs and toothless.

Hey...I'm not sure anyone on here believes in female Steeler fans with "hot little bodies." The onl ones I can recall seeing were around 400 lbs and toothless.

Oh don't worry, she won't be a Steeler fan forever. It's not in her blood, she's just a dumb blonde.

5492_1136055694058_1607328875_326793_286

Well gosh golly, maybe if you wouldn't ban Steeler fans from this forum when they WIN, more would show up when they lose.

Know what I mean?

Sure you do.

Joe is right. We banned him because they won and we didn't feel like fielding whines from a very soft group that we had here at the time. These folks whined about fans of competing QB's to their beloved favorite on the team.

Apologies Joe ... we did it to protect our membership base from an ass whooping and crow eating day/week.

Kind of strange how we get accused of not doing such almost constantly here, huh?

Is there a Steeler fan on this forum that can't say that you weren't fucked with by our moderation crew almost the entire time you've been here?

Is there a Browns fan among this membership who think we allow too much Steeler shit here?

Can't please'em all ... but anyhow Joe, fuck-you ... we will let you in and out of a box like a gimp your entire stay here, just get use to it buddy, bendover.

so i think it would the best christmas present ever if we got to see the browns pull out a win, roethlisberger get another concussion so he spends the rest of the season laying in a hospital bed like a vegetable saying i like baseball. also, it would be nice to see those toothless inbred bastards walk out of OUR HOUSE with their heads between their legs. so LETS GO BROWNIES!

Well gosh golly, maybe if you wouldn't ban Steeler fans from this forum when they WIN, more would show up when they lose.

Know what I mean?

Sure you do.

Maybe if they went back to school they might be able to read and then realize that this is a Browns forum. It doesn't matter anyways. NONE of them want to talk football. Soon as you think a squeelers fan is about to talk football on here he takes offense to some crap a BROWNS FAN says on a BROWS BOARD about the squeelers and they start with the name calling and personal attacks. Now it would be different if we went to there board and ran our mouths off but we didn't. If they cant come to a BROWNS BOARD and keep there mouth shut when BROWNS FANS talk crap about the squeelers then I say they should be kicked off but it's not up to me.

I can understand talking trash about our team but no, they ALWAYS resort to calling people fags, pussies, aholes, etc.. and just becuase we say the squeelers suck. They cant think of anything original so they HAVE TO DO WHAT THEY KNOW BEST and that's talk trash about the people on this board not the team and they do it over the internet where they feel safe because NOTHING will ever happen to them. There is a word for that, wait... it's coming.... that's right a BULLY. Do you know what I mean? Sureeee you do.

Know what I mean?

Sure you do.

You are probably one of the only stand up Steeler fans in here, but you are also the biggest whiny bitch in the whole forum.

Yeah, we are posers Stan, just posers of a Multiple STEELERS Superbowl winning team that ownes you. Why don't you man up and put my real username back into play here? Are you so afraid of an opposing fans opinion? Even the guy who usually bets me on STEELERS/Browns games is afraid to do it this week... even though it's been your best chance of a win over us in over a decade.

STEELERS 20

Browns 13

Archived