THE BROWNS BOARD

November Trivia

The Gipper

Here is something I frequently do on other boards. See how you do WITHOUT googling the answers:

This one is some NFL, some college football, maybe a couple of other items:

1. What was the name of the first Buffalo franchise to play in the NFL?

2. Who did the Buffalo Bills defeat in the 1964 and 1965 AFL title games?

3. In last year's "Snow Bowl" game between the Browns and Bills, how many turnovers did each team have?

4. Name all of the Ohio cities that have ever had an NFL franchise located there.

5. What is the all time series record between Ohio State and the Univ. of Illinois?

6. Name the Heisman Trophy winner(s) that came from Illinois.

7. Since the inception of college football in 1869 what school has won the most Division I national titles?

8. According to US News and World Report and Forbes what college or University is ranked #1 academically in the US?

9. Since the inception of the college playoff system in 1973 which Division 1-AA school has won the most national championships?

10. Same question as above except for Division II?

11. Same question as above except for Division III?

12. Name all the Ohio Colleges that have won a Division III national Championship.

Test your knowledge:

the Gipper

Here is something I frequently do on other boards. See how you do WITHOUT googling the answers:

This one is some NFL, some college football, maybe a couple of other items:

1. What was the name of the first Buffalo franchise to play in the NFL?

no idea

2. Who did the Buffalo Bills defeat in the 1964 and 1965 AFL title games?

no idea

3. In last year's "Snow Bowl" game between the Browns and Bills, how many turnovers did each team have?

4. Name all of the Ohio cities that have ever had an NFL franchise located there.

cleveland, cincy, ..... toledo?

5. What is the all time series record between Ohio State and the Univ. of Illinois?

45-23-2

6. Name the Heisman Trophy winner(s) that came from Illinois.

no idea

7. Since the inception of college football in 1869 what school has won the most Division I national titles?

Notre Dame

8. According to US News and World Report and Forbes what college or University is ranked #1 academically in the US?

Stanford

9. Since the inception of the college playoff system in 1973 which Division 1-AA school has won the most national championships?

Appalachian State

10. Same question as above except for Division II?

no idea

11. Same question as above except for Division III?

12. Name all the Ohio Colleges that have won a Division III national Championship.

Ohio, Toledo, Akron, Massilon

Test your knowledge:

the Gipper

Disclaimer.... I don't know jack about college football.

Archived