THE BROWNS BOARD

Give it up one time for the DEFENSE!

bonedawg

Wow, 8 sacks...8 SACKS! Awesome coverage by the secondary, aggressive play calling by Rob Ryan, stout run defense, and all of this was accomplished by a bunch of no-name guys on a 1-11 team against the super bowl champions. Our offense was stagnant with the exception of Josh Cribbs and our defense came out and handled business on every possession. A+ for Williams and that Roth kid. Hell, even McDonald played well. *Stands up and gives the slow clap for the defense*

wow, i am proud of this team now.

the whole season doesn't even matter to me!

And Anthaus, we know who can play now. We don't need those bitches whining about long practices because we now know who is benefiting. We have 11 DRAFT PICKS. I will now write my letter of appolgy to Mangini.

I think it was ALO, I appolgize for doubting you about the long practices. My bad. What ever Mangini is doing to this rag tag assemblence of a team, IT IS WORKING!!!!!!

And Anthaus, we know who can play now. We don't need those bitches whining about long practices because we now know who is benefiting. We have 11 DRAFT PICKS. I will now write my letter of appolgy to Mangini.

I think it was ALO, I appolgize for doubting you about the long practices. My bad. What ever Mangini is doing to this rag tag assemblence of a team, IT IS WORKING!!!!!!

be sure to add my name at the end of that letter!

haha

I am in the middle of making a cleveland browns room in my apt house. i have a 2 bed rm (well in Jan. I will) and Im making one room my browns room!

Archived