THE BROWNS BOARD

browns now 2-17 against steelers

hardy har har

HEY, you cut Mrs. Slaphappy's geography class, or you came home for lunch?

Have a slice of crow pie.

You will probably be starving by the end of detention...

This is 2009 buddy..who cares what happened in 2002-2003-2004.etc..etc

Mangini is 2 and 1 vs Tomlin (one with Jets) with 14 SACKS in those 2 wins..That Count?

Or can I hang my hat on that we knocked you out of playoff contention 2009

I'm gonna have to say...OWNED,,badly

Can I get a Thanks..Amen

I have a suspicion that, since these teams have been around for a while, they have played each other more than 19 times... just a suspicion....

It was only that poor performance by the Browns in those last 19 games that allowed the Steelers to catch up to the Browns. Now the series is nearly equal. 56-58 in Steelers favor to be precise. So, you see how lopsided it was in the Browns favor before this run. I mean, that is what the "expansion" did for us.

To deny that the Browns have not been an incompetent team overall the last decade would be foolish.

It was only that poor performance by the Browns in those last 19 games that allowed the Steelers to catch up to the Browns. Now the series is nearly equal. 56-58 in Steelers favor to be precise. So, you see how lopsided it was in the Browns favor before this run. I mean, that is what the "expansion" did for us.

To deny that the Browns have not been an incompetent team overall the last decade would be foolish

so if these two teams are almost equal then why do the steelers own six super bowls and the browns have none? how could that be????

so if these two teams are almost equal then why do the steelers own six super bowls and the browns have none? how could that be????

i'm just curious, did coming on this browns board completely unprecedented to make a stupid thread about how your "beloved" team lost to the lowly browns make your life more meaningful? Honestly, it's pathetic. You must lead a pretty sad life.

Have you had your kindergarten math yet? The head to head matchup is 56-58. That is 'almost equal'. But you are right, the teams are not quite equal. The Browns have 8 titles. Northeast Ohio has 13. Steelers have only 6. So yea, equality is not quite reached yet. Call us when the Steelers catch up.

It isn't that we simply won....it's the entire package.

Beating the Steelers....at their their own "supposed" game (tough running, smash mouth football), on Nat TV, with rookies, CFL players and back-ups late in the season, with the Playoffs on the line for the Steelers and we have nothing to play for but pride. Sacking BenGay 8 times, shutting down their "vaunted" receivers and power run attack (a thing of the past) and putting a nail in the coffin that is their 2009 season.

BOO YAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

How many "Mega"bowls or whatever will the Steelers have when/if the name is changed? None. Does that mean they won't have any championships? Of course not. Browns have 8 Champsionships before it was called the Superbowl, last time I checked 8>6. We were stripped of our organization in the late 90's. Then, while we watched "our team" move to Baltimore and win a superbowl a few years later....we were given an expansion team. In turn, the Steelers were able to catch up to the Browns in wins. I can't wait for the day the tide turns....because it will.

Also the Stool curtain hasn't given up the 170 yards rushing we had in two years thats right two years homo! The browns came to play ur shittsburgh didn't! We ran the ball all over your vaunted number 1 in the nfl rushing D! So dont come here talking about the past your team got its ass whipped last night all the way around!

It isn't that we simply won....it's the entire package.

Beating the Steelers....at their their own "supposed" game (tough running, smash mouth football), on Nat TV, with rookies, CFL players and back-ups late in the season, with the Playoffs on the line for the Steelers and we have nothing to play for but pride. Sacking BenGay 8 times, shutting down their "vaunted" receivers and power run attack (a thing of the past) and putting a nail in the coffin that is their 2009 season.

BOO YAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Well, this is what really should be the biggest embarassment to the Steelers: that the Browns defense controlled this game with what essentially was their second string....the second string of one of the worst defenses in the league!!.

Remember the Browns were without regular defensive starters Sean Rogers, C.J. Mosley, Robaire Smith, D'Qwell Jackson, Eric Barton, Kenyon Coleman, and Brodney Pool. That is 7 of 11 defensive starters. Add to that that on offense they are without top 2 runners Jamal Lewis and James Davis, plus without starting TD Steve Heiden, and OT Ryan Tucker. So the Browns are a completely depleted squad. And the Steelers were without who? One guy: Polamalu? Oh, and Aaron Smith. Two guys? They were no where nearly as depleted as the Browns injury wise, and of course they were in the hunt for the playoffs, unlike the Browns, and they are defending League champs, unlike the Browns. So, for that team, this loss was a complete frakup.

And a delightful frakup it was :P

I'd watch my mouth if I were a browns fan. gloating over two wins in 19 games is kinda of childish..

Kid, you came to our house and got your ass kicked. Yesterday you were all cocky in how you were going to "own" us in our house, etc. Your a clown. And a stupid one at that.

I'd watch my mouth if I were a browns fan. gloating over two wins in 19 games is kinda of childish..

see, this is a browns forum, its where we don't have to watch our mouths with browns talk. After getting rolled by the Chiefs, Raiders and Browns and most likely going to get bounced by the packers next week, maybe you should watch your mouth trolling on a Browns forum.

Hah, look at this tool, we're actually down 4.

56-60 moron.

It is 56-58 in the regular season. It would be 56-60 if you include the postseason games.

It would be a little better if Butch didn't decide to go into the prevent defense in the third quarter of that last playoff game.

Congrats Browns Fans.... You team was Ready to do what they Had to do to win this thing. WE were not even Ready to Keep our Playoff Hopes alive !! Props !! We will be Fine in 2010... You all better be More Ready ! But For this Time Frame. The Browns were the Better Team !

2-17 and not even ever setting foot on a super bowl field? wow.. just goes to show how relevant the steelers are to the browns..

Lmfao, at you trying to make your self look proud with the expansion team record.

NEWS FLASH JACK ASS, IT'S 56 TO 58

What cracks me up is how squeelers fans seem to only remember super bowls. Most don't have clue one in the NFL's complete history and don't even know what was before the super bowls I.E. NFL Championships. They also seem to forget until we lost our team to baltimore we were kicking their ass and ahead of them in head to head match ups. Seems this year they went from the Super Bowl to the Toilet Bowl!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

Maybe this will be as prophetic as your last post. The Browns turn the tables and win 12 in a row against the steelers would be about right. When you don't think it can turn around look at Ohio State vs Michigan. Michigan didn't even consider Ohio State a rival until tressel arrived

What cracks me up is how squeelers fans seem to only remember super bowls. Most don't have clue one in the NFL's complete history and don't even know what was before the super bowls I.E. NFL Championships. They also seem to forget until we lost our team to baltimore we were kicking their ass and ahead of them in head to head match ups. Seems this year they went from the Super Bowl to the Toilet Bowl!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

Firts of dont judge "STEELER Fans" In General by the assinine actions of a few. And we remember it all... DONT Forget Many Pittsburgh Fans Hoisted Signs at Games lamenting Modell from being the greedy Jackass he was. You guys were missed. Finally we are not in the "Toilet Bowl" , And we wont be Down for long. So dont split you gut laughing. Good win for you guys , I seen it coming. No Passion from this years Steelers Over Partied , Fat and Happy. Lesson learned ?? We certainly Hope so. Good luck on your continued climb out of the Valley .

Archived