THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board on the OffSeason?

Brownsfan_Althaus

Whats up people of the browns board,

for those of you who somewhat know me from posting on here.

My name is andy.

I am new to the browns board, this is my first season being on here.

but I was thinking about things and looking at the off season.

What happens or what goes on during the off season?

do people still talk on here?

do we do any events or anything?

Yes, business goes on here pretty much as usual. Of course there isn't News everyday, but plenty of speculation contines on.

Plus there is the Playoff Games (coming soon to a city near you), Bowl Games, college prospect private workouts and interviews, the combine, the Draft, the draft monday morning QB'ing, Trade deadlines, QB Camps, acqusitions and roster deletions, that weekend at the beach, discuss the next ex-Steeler players young bizaar death (r-o-i-d-s), Training Camp, cuts, preseason games ....

Personally though, I'm not around much. I coach youth baseball, escape to Marbelhead on many weekends and just pop in a couple times per week but don't endulge in deep discussions.

My name is andy.

Uh, have you seen the HOT Cheerleaders thread?

As usual, there is smack talk with Steeler trolls.

Draft and free agency talk.

"Should Lerner sell the team" talk.

"How is the new coach going to do" talk.

That about covers it.

Oh, did I mention the Hot Cheerleaders thread?

Uh, have you seen the HOT Cheerleaders thread?

As usual, there is smack talk with Steeler trolls.

Draft and free agency talk.

"Should Lerner sell the team" talk.

"How is the new coach going to do" talk.

That about covers it.

Oh, did I mention the Hot Cheerleaders thread?

Don't forget about bashing the Offensive Coordinator!!! As Browns fans, it is our right to do so.

My name is andy.

As was stated, this place stays open year round.

The reason I don't talk much draft at this point is in a month, every Tom, Dick, and Harry is going to either be touted as the next "must have" player by half the people and the biggest waste of air in the world by the other half.

Not to mention coaching, etc.

After the draft we talk about how great our picks were and how they will step in and be studs..well...Shep mostly did that...I won't miss that to be honest...he kept saying how Bo bell was a stud and would be a pro bowl backer by game 2...

Then the camps, then the season opener, then this wonderful merry-go-round starts again.

A few of us hang in the baseball forum and complain about the Indians.

The off-season is also a great time to come in and just talk endlessly about the draft, before and after.

The most prominent aspect of that, is deciding to join or start a "camp", a should-be-drafted-#1 fan club.

Camp Joe Thomas won big before...

Then after the draft, say, all summer, we can argue about the draft.

It's still an exciting place. @@

The reason I don't talk much draft at this point is in a month, every Tom, Dick, and Harry is going to either be touted as the next "must have" player by half the people and the biggest waste of air in the world by the other half.

After the draft we talk about how great our picks were and how they will step in and be studs..well...Shep mostly did that...I won't miss that to be honest...he kept saying how Bo bell was a stud and would be a pro bowl backer by game 2...

Then the camps, then the season opener, then this wonderful merry-go-round starts again.

what happend to shep?

calfoxwc

The off-season is also a great time to come in and just talk endlessly about the draft, before and after.

The most prominent aspect of that, is deciding to join or start a "camp", a should-be-drafted-#1 fan club.

Camp Joe Thomas won big before...

Then after the draft, say, all summer, we can argue about the draft.

It's still an exciting place. @@

Ballpeen and calfoxwc about sum it all up...what i would add is in the off season this place can and often does build high hopes and expectations about the browns upcoming regular season ,only to have them thrown into the lake once the season opens..hehehehehe ;)

Archived