THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL, All Major Networks Publicly Insult The Browns

Guest Ghoolie

Guest Ghoolie

Cathy is in NYC all week and I was getting ready for a beautiful Sunday of football. No friends, no enemies, no neighbors; just me, the pups about 5 pounds of hot wings, some spiked Cider, Potato Pancakes and good football. I just about cried when I realized the not network is carrying the browns game tomorrow. For the first time in my entire life the Browns game will nto be televised tomorrow? WTF is up with that? We are bad, yes, but come on, at 3 - 6 we are still a real team, and Buffalo is in the playoff hunt. We should all write e-mails or make phone calls or some crap. I mean, am I the only one who caught this? I am sure it is too late to get the game televised tomorrow with such short notice. This is really bad>]

Cathy is in NYC all week and I was getting ready for a beautiful Sunday of football. No friends, no enemies, no neighbors; just me, the pups about 5 pounds of hot wings, some spiked Cider, Potato Pancakes and good football. I just about cried when I realized the not network is carrying the browns game tomorrow. For the first time in my entire life the Browns game will nto be televised tomorrow? WTF is up with that? We are bad, yes, but come on, at 3 - 6 we are still a real team, and Buffalo is in the playoff hunt. We should all write e-mails or make phone calls or some crap. I mean, am I the only one who caught this? I am sure it is too late to get the game televised tomorrow with such short notice. This is really bad[/b]

Perhaps because the game is not on Sunday...we're on MNF. Last time that I checked, that's televised in a household or two.

Get a fucking clue.

Guest Ghoolie
Ahhhh Ghoolie, don't ever change brutha......ever..... :lol:

Hey man, I do what I can.

What's next, these guys are going to tell me Winslow is a better TE than Eric Hieden? No way.

On a serious note, I know the prime time spots are cool and all, and I don't know if it is just me, but I find Madden and Michaels so boring that it is actually painful for me to watch them. I can't help but think some how, some way I am going to hear blasting horns followed by Cosell's voice. Those guys made MNF an event we couldn't wait for. Now it is downright dull.

The booth used to be as good and sometimes better than the football games.

Another issue, As the reason winds down the night games on Non Sunday nights are more exciting, but I like consistency. My schedule gets pissed off when the Browns aren't on the early game.

Oh yeah, one other thing that blows, Here in Memphis they are called the 12 o'clock games. I'll never get used to that. Funny thing though, most church services here are at 11 o clock. Seems like people all over need to get home and get the games on.

Go Browns!

Archived