THE BROWNS BOARD

Not a Browns fan

Big Steve

Not a Browns fan

I watch the Browns game because my daughter is a fan and me and my family are Notre Dame fans!

I am believer that if Derek Anderson does well the Browns will trade Brady?

Is this possible, we know that they have passed up good trade deals in the past for Brady????

Big Steve

Indiana

Go Notre Dame

Go Colts

I don't know, Brady may cut it as a back-up ...

LOL there you go again. Hate for a QB that hasn't even done anything to deserve such vitriol. Come on now Ate, we all wish we were Brady and could tag any girl on the planet, but we aren't ....no reason to hate. At least give the kid a chance to earn your hatred ...hell you've given DA 4 years.

ATENEARS

I just want to see BQ given a chance and if Derek is the more superior quarterback why not trade Brady???

The Da backers like to talk bad about Brady but love to keep him around!

Thanks

Big Steve

The number of true Browns fans that are big DA backers is small, and shrinking daily Steve. It's one of the great mysteries that Quinn hasn't seen game action yet. There are games that Anderson has played so poorly, it's impossible to believe that Quinn could have done any worse.

Guest ATENEARS

DA is our starting QB and we've improved with him at the helm. It's not a negative to stay healthy and never come out of a game. If Brady has a train to catch or something and can't continue to work hard and stay ready as the back-up, then what's to like?

As long as Brady isn't yapping, I have no problems with Brady. It's not my money that is paying them both, but from my understandings we can afford them both again next year. I think having depth at every position is a positive, even so at QB.

We're 3-1 in the last four games. Let's keep Joe Thomas in there too even though he gave up the sack that caused a fumble last week. I'm sure he has a back-up that wants to play too.

Archived