THE BROWNS BOARD

PAY THE MAN!

blowe

Good Lord...Cribbs is just amazing! Please sign him now! He's already broken an NFL record and will likely destroy that record before he's done. JC in all likelyhood is our next enshrinee into Canton. PAY THE MAN!

Doug

Hester = 3 td's - Cribbs = 5 td's. So Hester scores 2 more td's as a receiver and he deserves more money? Ok Hester has 245 more yard as either a WR or a RB. And you all know what will happen if I tally all purpose yards (punts and return yards).

So can someone please explain Cribbs doesn't deserve close to Hester money?

When cribbs leaves the field all resemblance to an offense goes with him ,as the game goes back into dumbo dabolls hands...mangenius and aponte are idiot negotiators and out of their league as a wannabe executives ,and i hope the walrus will see to it that cribbs gets a proper payday...the cribb is just awesome...;)

When cribbs leaves the field all resemblance to an offense goes with him ,as the game goes back into dumbo dabolls hands...mangenius and aponte are idiot negotiators and out of their league as a wannabe executives ,and i hope the walrus will see to it that cribbs gets a proper payday...the cribb is just awesome...;)

Cribbs was out of the game on most of the offensive plays today. Don't detract from the other guys on offense and how hard they worked today.

Cribbs was out of the game on most of the offensive plays today. Don't detract from the other guys on offense and how hard they worked today.

He has kept us in, if not won, two of our three wins this year.

The only caveat with cribbs is I havent read anywhere what deal Cribbs is looking for.....hence the lack of a deal if its absurd.

Tear up existing contract give him another 10 mill over 5 years over the 4 or so million left on existing.

14mill for 5yrs sounds fair.....but he maybe looking for who knows how much.

He'll be paid after the season is over, they just don't wanna play the signing bonus right away because if they sign him before the season is over, I believe there's some sort of liability to the cap this year, where as it would only be against the cap for next year if they wait for 3 games.

Archived