THE BROWNS BOARD

Thank you Harrison

kpolen4

Wow! A game finishing touchdown - I hope I have not spoken too soon -Still 44 seconds left. But we, the fans, have always said he's the man for the job - why didn't anyone listen? Did they not see the same plays that we saw?

Stuckey played very well.Quinn has GOT to be better..Line was sensational..JH sat because early in thr season he was getting QB's killed because of poor effort pass blocking..He does a much better job now anshe gets to play..Robo had 2 tackles on ST's and is contributing now...This team is coming together..smart,tough,selfless..Go Browns

240 and counting

New BROWNS SINGLE GAME RECORD

Someone please remind me why this guy sees so little playing time?

If you look at the first three or four games of the year, Harrison was not picking up the blitz. He's what the scouts call an unwilling blocker. A few games on the bench fixed that.

Stuckey played very well.Quinn has GOT to be better..Line was sensational..

Ya I liked what I saw out of Stuckey today, quietly had a good game. I give credit to Quinn on the 4th down run where he faked like he was going to pitch to Cribbs and that bootleg on 3 n1 where he had a big run. he totally faked the safety who kept going towards the RB haha. GO BROWNS!!!!!

i feel good about going to the game next week on the heels of 2 WINS IN A ROW!!!!!

Me too, but we would have lost the coin flip and KC would have marched down the field for the winning score.

no one thinks he can be the full time back now? I do, but I do want him to split carries with another RB on the team so that jerome gets 60-75% of the carries depending on the game, and the other back gets the rest to maintain full durability.

James Davis.

Guest CardDawg

Harrison & Vickers could be a solid tandum here for years. Seeing those two in the backfield yesterday reminded me of throwback backs this franchise use to have. I think we need to quick strike Vickers into the line a time or two each game as well.

Archived