THE BROWNS BOARD

After today, there is no question about our #1 pick

NW Ohio Brownie

Alex Mack has continued to get better each week. Today, was the crowning achievement of a promising rookie year. I want those of you who DVR'ed or taped this game to go back and look at the game our center had today.

You will be amazed and excited because of his play. He owned the line of scrimmage today and was the key man on countless runs by Harrison.

If Jerome isn't a flash in the pan, this could be a dominant rushing team in 2010.

Amen-

He was awesome today.

Not the sexy pick but Big Mack was blowing people off the ball..badly.

Its not high school no one gets pancaked..moving a guy 2 yds off the ball

is good and Mack had his guy 6-7 yds downfield..plus you ever watch him

block downfield...awesome.

This. This a thousand times.

I don't recall him laying anyone out today, but he was moving bodies and was the key to Harrison's success.

Also, how about us running on the right side of our line? Kudos to them.

It's because St. Clair rode the pine today. We need to keep the front five we had today for the rest of the season. Was it Fraley and Hadnot on the right today?

It's because St. Clair rode the pine today. We need to keep the front five we had today for the rest of the season. Was it Fraley and Hadnot on the right today?

I have a confession to make....I cheered a little when St. Clair went down. The dude is straight terrible and I really REALLY hope he is no more than a backup next season. I hate seeing anyone get hurt, but if it makes our team better I suppose I can live with it.

I have a confession to make....I cheered a little when St. Clair went down. The dude is straight terrible and I really REALLY hope he is no more than a backup next season. I hate seeing anyone get hurt, but if it makes our team better I suppose I can live with it.

Yeah, I'm the same way. I hate to cheer when a player gets injured, but that honestly seemed like the only way he was getting off the field. He's no good, I guarantee I could block better. I'm thinking of marching myself up to Cleveland and lobbying for a tryout.

(I'm only half kidding)

Not sure who was at tackle...I know Womack started...but I think that was at guard.

No doubt mack is starting to find his NFL feet.

I think we have a shot at winning the last 2 games, which would be great. Doing so would probably then take Berry out of reach if we are sitting at pick #5...so that leave open the possibility we pluck a top RT with the first pick, which I think would be great.

That one pick would improve our backs, qb, and receivers.

Archived