THE BROWNS BOARD

"I can't imagine anything more frustrating"

vdogrowz

Love this quote after the game from Jon McGraw, Chiefs Safety, talking about the Browns offense-

"I can't imagine anything more frustrating. You know what they're going to do, and they basically tell you what they're going to do. And they go out and they do it, and you can't stop it"

Yeah, before you start I know it was the Chiefs and I know they blow massively but I don't care, I'm enjoying this. A lot. For 10 freaking years that quote could have come from our safety. For 10 freaking years it was the other team gashing us up the middle for 70 yards. A lot of work yet to do, but we're getting this thing done and done right.

Holmgren better not come in here and fukc this up.

Love this quote after the game from Jon McGraw, Chiefs Safety, talking about the Browns offense-

"I can't imagine anything more frustrating. You know what they're going to do, and they basically tell you what they're going to do. And they go out and they do it, and you can't stop it"

Yeah, before you start I know it was the Chiefs and I know they blow massively but I don't care, I'm enjoying this. A lot. For 10 freaking years that quote could have come from our safety. For 10 freaking years it was the other team gashing us up the middle for 70 yards. A lot of work yet to do, but we're getting this thing done and done right.

Holmgren better not come in here and fukc this up.

:) It has to be very satisfying as a player to be on the winning side of this kind of effort.

Archived