THE BROWNS BOARD

qb's

Skinny

Frye vs DA  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have starting at QB

• Frye
    • DA

Did you watch the game today? Frye is atrocious. Anderson sucks as well...but I'd take Anderson over Frye.

in a heart beat if he doesn't prove himself in the next game to holmgren i think its time to start looking for a new qb

Da is their best shot at winning a game which isn't sayin alot

All I am saying here is I think if we had a line and didnt get so used to running for his life he would have been a good qb. Same way I feel about Couch the ouch. I also think he was more accurate than I remember him being here which shows improvement. Something DA never mastered. Also how many times has our team been the one down by 20 pts and we have to keep throwing. The D knows your gonna throw. Hell the guy all the way in the nosebleeds know your gonna throw. You'll have more picks if you throw a lot more and they know it ahead of time

All I am saying here is I think if we had a line and didnt get so used to running for his life he would have been a good qb. Same way I feel about Couch the ouch. I also think he was more accurate than I remember him being here which shows improvement. Something DA never mastered. Also how many times has our team been the one down by 20 pts and we have to keep throwing. The D knows your gonna throw. Hell the guy all the way in the nosebleeds know your gonna throw. You'll have more picks if you throw a lot more and they know it ahead of time

so whhy bash the current cleveland qbs who haven't had it much better

Quinn has 2 wins with less games played than DA. He is on the IR so you can't really play him anymore this year

less games? check espn or something Da is 2 and 4 quinn is 2 and 7 and the team has been alot better here in the last 4 to 5 weeks so the numbers are pretty sound as far as a comparison. one game to go make your excuses now why da wins more games than quinn. Really i want to hear people cry cause they spent money on a quinn jersey 3 yrs ago. doesn't matter they getting new guy anyways.

less games? check espn or something Da is 2 and 4 quinn is 2 and 7 and the team has been alot better here in the last 4 to 5 weeks so the numbers are pretty sound as far as a comparison. one game to go make your excuses now why da wins more games than quinn. Really i want to hear people cry cause they spent money on a quinn jersey 3 yrs ago. doesn't matter they getting new guy anyways.

you are right about the amount of games played. I guess it was so miserable for me it seemed like DA played more.

oh and I have a Jim Brown jersey and a wimbley jersey. (hoping that the later pans out yet)

Archived