THE BROWNS BOARD

Alex Mack's stats through 15 games

samoth

http://nationalpost.stats.com/fb/playersta...9285&team=5

Career Offensive Line Stats
Year     Team     G     GS     Pen     Yds     False Start     Holding     Sacks Allwd     Yds
2009     Cle     15     15     1     6     0     0     0.25     1.75
Totals     15     15     1     6     0     0     0.25     1.75

A lot of people didnt like mack as a 1st round pick ,i have always though it was one of the few things mangini did do right..this kid is a beast and only gonna get better ,he should anchor our o-line for years to come rather we are playing a digit scheme or a WCO scheme...;)

A lot of people didnt like mack as a 1st round pick ,i have always though it was one of the few things mangini did do right..this kid is a beast and only gonna get better ,he should anchor our o-line for years to come rather we are playing a digit scheme or a WCO scheme...;)

In case anybody didn't notice, Mangini's first-round center in NY, Nick Mangold, made the Pro Bowl yesterday. Alex Mack will undoubtedly follow in those footsteps.

I did question the trading of the picks at first, but after looking at it, it was a really good draft. I liked the Mack pick when they picked it but it was the second round passing on Maualuga. I'm not going to bitch, hindsight is 20/20. But the most "NFL ready" WR in the draft played in 11 games and has 7 receptions. Just saying they passed on a first round talent in the second round with Ray Ray.

I can't wait for the draft....

I did question the trading of the picks at first, but after looking at it, it was a really good draft. I liked the Mack pick when they picked it but it was the second round passing on Maualuga. I'm not going to bitch, hindsight is 20/20. But the most "NFL ready" WR in the draft played in 11 games and has 7 receptions. Just saying they passed on a first round talent in the second round with Ray Ray.

I can't wait for the draft....

And where is all the man lovers for Curry, you know the over rated LB from Wake Forrest, the one who had his playing time diminshed due to lack of being able to perform.

And where is all the man lovers for Curry, you know the over rated LB from Wake Forrest, the one who had his playing time diminshed due to lack of being able to perform.

Curry has played well this year from all accounts. Seattle is just that bad.

Archived