THE BROWNS BOARD

Jacksonville Jags inactives

SJ_Browns

According to the Jags ESPN site, Marcedes Lewis, Rashean Mathis and Torry Holt have been ruled out for tommorrows game. Does anybody know if this will impact the game tommorrow? I really haven't been keeping up with the Jags this season so I was just wondering.

According to the Jags ESPN site, Marcedes Lewis, Rashean Mathis and Torry Holt have been ruled out for tommorrows game. Does anybody know if this will impact the game tommorrow? I really haven't been keeping up with the Jags this season so I was just wondering.

Me neither, but if their starters, works for me.

Holt hasn't been the factor that he used to be in his prime. They will still have threats w/ Mike Sims-Walker and Mike Thomas and Lewis was their starter at TE who had a decent year its just too hard to tell w/ them b/c they are so inconsistent. Im pretty sure Mathis has been hurt alot this year. Its going to be all about stopping Jones- Drew in a nice cold game w some snow possibly.

Ha I looked at the injury report for the game on NFL.com and Veikune is ruled out w/ some injury lol must be riding the bench too hard

Archived