THE BROWNS BOARD

THis team is a f=ing joke

BigBrownsFan

Nice game so far by Braylon - do us a favor - go to hell with your boyfriend Derek Anderson.

Defense is playing lights out and our offense is shitting the bed... again.

What is that? 3 or 4 dropped passes already?

At least the passes are there, unlike DumbAss who puts them on the turf.

Nice to see Trent Edwards doing his Derek Anderson imitation tonight.

Nice game so far by Braylon - do us a favor - go to hell with your boyfriend Derek Anderson.

Defense is playing lights out and our offense is shitting the bed... again.

What is that? 3 or 4 dropped passes already?

At least the passes are there, unlike DumbAss who puts them on the turf.

Nice to see Trent Edwards doing his Derek Anderson imitation tonight.

Dude, its the 1st half, you need a valium....we are up 13-0....

There's no doubt about it, the defense quit on that play. Just the way it looked last week. Lack of pursuit, lack of getting of blocks, lack of tackling -- it all adds up to lack of effort. AKA quitters.

Agree. I am so damn tired of seeing this team grab double digit leads and then shitting the bed after they get it. Looks like they are starting a little earlier this game instead of waiting until the 4th. We get gift wrapped and get two fg out of it. This team simply cannot take a game and just simply pound a team, with the exception of the Giants game.

Leon Williams should be cut after the game. That's two tackles where he completely whiffed on a guy who was completely still or near completely still in a row, and 1 foot in front of him. Wow.

Harrison, one touch in the first half, on a bad playcall nonetheless.

Jamal Lewis, 2 yards and a cloud of smoke almost every time.

Please, can we fu--ing fire Romeo already?

Even Quinn isn't looking all that great at the moment, just average. Hell, Edwards has 3 picks so I guess he's doing allright comparatively, lol.

If the QB has 4-5 secs to throw for 1 or 2 games, then I blame the players.

When the QB has all day for 3-1/2 years, it is the coaching.

And every damn time we put Harrison in, something happens, hence a 72 yard touchdown run.

Romeo is just a stupid ass for not playing him more. I dont know what more has to happen for him to get more involved with the offense. Oh, I know... an injury. Of course it took him this long to get rid of that lard ass at QB so maybe this will help.

The strategy is definately the coaching. But tackling, shedding blocks, pursuing, playing hard. That's always lacking, too. And that is nearly 100% the heart of the individual players.

I agree. No question these guys are held responsible.

When it happens game in and game out, and the same guys are sent out there to do the same thing, it is coaching.

There comes a time when the coach has to call people out, not Jamal Lewis and Josh Cribbs.

Archived