THE BROWNS BOARD

If Holmgren Paid Attention........

roach

...he would have seen that the Stadium was was half full against the Raiders, but half full of fans that braved the elements to watch their beloved team play their hearts out. For us? i hope so. But certainly for their coach. If Holmgren doesn't see that , then he certainly doesn't understand the importance of Paul Brown's guys rallying under Blanton Collier.

i heard Holmgren's comments about everyone being on the same page. i hope he doesn't expect the Head Coach to bend over and be his bitch. It's OK to have a leader on the field as well as one in the Owner's Box. They need to work this out.

...he would have seen that the Stadium was was half full against the Raiders, but half full of fans that braved the elements to watch their beloved team play their hearts out. For us? i hope so. But certainly for their coach. If Holmgren doesn't see that , then he certainly doesn't understand the importance of Paul Brown's guys rallying under Blanton Collier.

i heard Holmgren's comments about everyone being on the same page. i hope he doesn't expect the Head Coach to bend over and be his bitch. It's OK to have a leader on the field as well as one in the Owner's Box. They need to work this out.

I agree with you completely. I like that he says he doesn't want to micromanage. Usually people who DO micromanage don't even understand or use the word. The fact that he did use it, gives me hope.

The fact MH said everyone has to be on the same page shows he doesnt want to micromanage he wants likeminded people that will do their job and all think inside the same box but with open creativity without going against the grain as far as the new organization standards holmgren will set as well as the on field conduct and approach of the coaching staff...its pretty clear that mangini wont be able to bullshit holmgren into submission he will really need to mean what he says and say what he means in a sincere way and if he is retained he will need to prove it over the next year...

Archived