THE BROWNS BOARD

Trade Cribbs for Ocho

thesmartkid

mangini hates me first, spoiled divas. of which ocho is both. hes basically braylon, but can catch. mangini wouldnt even think about trying to go for ocho

I don't know about that, maybe once we have the whole sytem in place and everyone into it. Kinda like Moss in new england.

I don't know about that, maybe once we have the whole system in place and everyone into it. Kinda like Moss in new England.

I live in Bungle-land, and never in a million years. Mucho Stinko is the #1 showboat player in teh league. Mangini would have none of it. Add in Chad is starting to get up there, with a lot of miles on the tires- he wouldn't be in the long range plans.

You want to get the Browns a legit #1 wideout quick? Think Anquan Boldin, if the Cards are willing to part with him.

I live in Bungle-land, and never in a million years. Mucho Stinko is the #1 showboat player in teh league. Mangini would have none of it. Add in Chad is starting to get up there, with a lot of miles on the tires- he wouldn't be in the long range plans.

You want to get the Browns a legit #1 wideout quick? Think Anquan Boldin, if the Cards are willing to part with him.

Yeah I was thinking Boldin. Wonder what it would take to get him in brown and orange.

Archived