THE BROWNS BOARD

Lee Evans ' 0 ' Catches

Furnier

Somehow our pathetic secondary held Lee Evans catchless. I think it had more to do with Trent Edwards playing scared the whole game than anything else. I'm pretty sure he was never even thrown to.

On a side note, I needed 4 points from him tonight to win my Fantasy Football matchup. So much for that. Browns win makes me not care about that.

Doug

the boys aren't pathetic at all; they really can cover. the only letdowns were by the LBs over the middle in zone coverage and underneath where lynch ran wild after catching short passes because we can't tackle at all.

it helps that the bills only had one viable wideout dressed for the game. remember edwards without stallworth? and he still had K2 to open the middle of the field up for him.

The reason I've always been skeptical of fantasy football. How do you watch your beloved Browns play while cheering for the opposing receiver? Must be too old. I don't get it.

Well, considering we suck every year it helps me focus on other teams and gives me something to watch.

Archived