THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns get 2 All-Pros

ClevelandFanForLife

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4825123

OFFENSE

Quarterback: Peyton Manning, Indianapolis.

Running Backs: Chris Johnson, Tennessee; Adrian Peterson, Minnesota.

Fullback: Leonard Weaver, Philadelphia.

Tight End: Dallas Clark, Indianapolis.

Wide Receivers: Andre Johnson, Houston; Wes Welker, New England.

Tackles: Ryan Clady, Denver; Joe Thomas, Cleveland.

Guards: Steve Hutchinson, Minnesota; Jahri Evans, New Orleans.

Center: Nick Mangold, New York Jets.

Placekicker: Nate Kaeding, San Diego.

Kick Returner: Joshua Cribbs, Cleveland.

DEFENSE

Ends: Jared Allen, Minnesota; Dwight Freeney, Indianapolis.

Tackles: Jay Ratliff, Dallas; Kevin Williams, Minnesota.

Outside Linebackers: Elvis Dumervil, Denver; DeMarcus Ware, Dallas.

Inside Linebacker: Patrick Willis, San Francisco; Ray Lewis, Baltimore.

Cornerbacks: Charles Woodson, Green Bay; Darrelle Revis, New York Jets.

Safeties: Darren Sharper, New Orleans; Adrian Wilson, Arizona.

Punter: Shane Lechler, Oakland.

I'm thrilled to see two Brownies on the list considering the 5-12 record. I was surprised to see Welker on their considering he is the number two option. To me, an All-Pro receiver is a guy who can change the game by himself, without another solid receiver. Welker wouldn't put up the numbers that he does if Moss weren't there. He's a possession receiver. I know that Moss took off plays this year and Welker picked up his slack, but teams still double teamed Moss which helped out Welker in a huge way. Reggie Wayne and Larry Fitzgerald are guys that can change games by themselves. Welker changes games by running 8 yard routs. He isn't a big play guy. He is an underneath guy.

OFFENSE

DEFENSE

I'm thrilled to see two Brownies on the list considering the 5-12 record. I was surprised to see Welker on their considering he is the number two option. To me, an All-Pro receiver is a guy who can change the game by himself, without another solid receiver. Welker wouldn't put up the numbers that he does if Moss weren't there. He's a possession receiver. I know that Moss took off plays this year and Welker picked up his slack, but teams still double teamed Moss which helped out Welker in a huge way. Reggie Wayne and Larry Fitzgerald are guys that can change games by themselves. Welker changes games by running 8 yard routs. He isn't a big play guy. He is an underneath guy.

Even though this is old news...

I do agree with you on Welker. He is a huge asset that Brady is lucky to have had around, but is he truly the best WR in the AFC? I think not.

I do agree with you on Welker. He is a huge asset that Brady is lucky to have had around, but is he truly the best WR in the AFC? I think not.

Is it old news? I guess I hadn't heard it.

Let's point out that the ONLY other two players to come from a team with a losing record are Patrick Willis of San Fran and

Lechler of Oakland. In fact there were only 8 players total from non-playoff teams.

Guest berniesipe

OFFENSE

DEFENSE

When you say "thrilled" did you get goosebumps all over your body? Did you cry cause you were so happy? Is your life complete now?

Steelers own 6 super bowls. Browns own zero. that sums that up

Yeah the steelers buying six superbowls really matters this season. Good argument. Seriously though: what eer happened to good ol fashioned trolls like schuck? These guys blow more c*ck than kordell stuart

Yeah the steelers buying six superbowls really matters this season. Good argument. Seriously though: what eer happened to good ol fashioned trolls like schuck? These guys blow more c*ck than kordell stuart

That is quite a hard feat to accomplish. Kordell sucked a ton of dick in his day. I'd like to see some evidence to back up that statement, sir.

I'm sure it's all over the internet. These Steeler fans have to earn money somehow. They have toothless mouths to feed.

Guest berniesipe
That is quite a hard feat to accomplish. Kordell sucked a ton of dick in his day. I'd like to see some evidence to back up that statement, sir.

I'm sure it's all over the internet. These Steeler fans have to earn money somehow. They have toothless mouths to feed.

No teeth makes your mother does best more enjoyable :lol:

Not old news. It was just reported today. they named them earliar to the pro bowl for the afc but all pro is an even bigger honor which was anounced today. All pro means you were the best at your position for the entire league in both the afc and nfc. Huge honor for these guys! Really nice to see Thomas and Cribbs get one of the highest honors in football!

those two so called ALL PROS went 1-11 and then didn't even beat a team with a winning record in the last 4 games..

Hello!

Fe Fi Fo Dumb!!!!! Helllllloooooooo! Didnt beat anybody with a winning record? Your own team that you are a so called fan of went 9 -7! Maybe instead of trolling a browns board you should pay more attention to your own team! What a clown doesnt even know the record of his own team! Dope!!!! Now thats just dumb!!!!! At the end of the day they are all pros! Sounds like someone is a little bitter and jealous!

those two so called ALL PROS went 1-11 and then didn't even beat a team with a winning record in the last 4 games..

Hello!

I would be ashamed of admitting that 2 players from a team that went 1-11 made it to the All-Pro list, whereas nobody from the defending Super Bowl Championship winning team made it.

Hello.

steelers were 6-6 when you beat them numbnuts.. I don't call 6-6 a winning record but I guess you do with 5 wins.. LOL

you must be in special ed.. jeepers creepers.. you are dumb!

It's not a winning record at the time of the game, dickface. It's at the end of the season. What if the Bears lost the first game they played, and then you beat them second. Then they go on to win the rest of their games, going 14-2. You're not going to say, "Oh, we beat the lowly Bears. They were 0-1 when we played them. What losers." You're going to say "We beat the Bears. The team that only lost two games, one of them was to us."

So... in essence, what I'm saying is - xxxx off, moron. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

sorry you are dense and reaching for facts that do not support you.

you beat a 6-6 steelers team. you also beat 3 other teams that do not mean shit.

your record is 5 wins and the last two times you made it to the playoffs the steelers have kicked you in the teeth.

We beat a 9-7 Steelers team. Two of the other three teams we beat had previously kicked the Steelers in the teeth. Did I mention that those two other teams also had losing records?

It must be hard, sliding into mediocrity. It's okay, you'll be a Saints fan in no time. I hear the weather in New Orleans is to die for.

you beat a 6-6 steeler team on Dec 10, 2009. Are you saying they were 9-7 on Dec 10th?

you beat a .500 team and that is not a winning record.

Is that all you really have to say man. We get it, your team was not good this year. All the teams we beat this year had winning records before we played them. Our team was 5-10 and showed a shit ton of promise. As for your team you showed pretty much nothing besides you cant really win without Troy P playing his ass off at 100%. Just get over the fact that we beat you. Show some class.

you beat a 6-6 steeler team on Dec 10, 2009. Are you saying they were 9-7 on Dec 10th?

you beat a .500 team and that is not a winning record.

No, I'm saying they finished the season 9-7.

It's all about how you finish the season, you dense xxxx.

sorry you are dense and reaching for facts that do not support you.

you beat a 6-6 steelers team. you also beat 3 other teams that do not mean shit.

your record is 5 wins and the last two times you made it to the playoffs the steelers have kicked you in the teeth.

Whatever makes you feel good snipes. in your fantasy world the browns just beat a lowly 6 - 6 team! i forgot the seasons ends just after 12 games! hahahahahaaha what a joke! I guess when the jaguars loss to the colts in week 1 they loss to an average .500 0 -0 Indianapolis Colts team, and while we are playing your little game then what does that say then about the steelers they loss to a 1 - 11 team which ended up being the nail in the coffin keeping them from making the playoffs, damn that must hurt! you can try to paint the picture however you would like to make yourself feel good but the bottom line and fact is your the fool and loser who has enough time and gets on another teams board! Get a life!

All-pro Second Team: Only one Steeler snuck in... what a shame. Also, only one Bengal between the two.

OFFENSE

Quarterback: Drew Brees, New Orleans.

Running Backs: Ray Rice, Baltimore; Steven Jackson, St. Louis.

Fullback: Le'Ron McClain, Baltimore.

Tight End: Antonio Gates, San Diego.

Wide Receivers: Reggie Wayne, Indianapolis; Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona.

Tackles: Michael Roos, Tennessee; Jake Long, Miami.

Guards: Logan Mankins, New England; Kris Dielman, San Diego.

Center: Andre Gurode, Dallas.

Placekicker: David Akers, Philadelphia.

Kick Returner: DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia.

DEFENSE

Ends: Trent Cole, Philadelphia; Julius Peppers, Carolina.

Tackles: Darnell Dockett, Arizona; Haloti Ngata, Baltimore.

Outside Linebackers: Brian Cushing, Houston; LaMarr Woodley, Pittsburgh.

Inside Linebackers: David Harris, New York Jets; Jon Beason, Carolina.

Cornerbacks: Nnamdi Asomugha, Oakland; Asante Samuel, Philadelphia, and Leon Hall, Cincinnati (tie).

Safeties: Brian Dawkins, Denver; Ed Reed, Baltimore, and Nick Collins, Green Bay (tie).

Punter: Andy Lee, San Francisco, and Donnie Jones, St. Louis (tie).

Hello!

You are too dumb to know that football is played with 22 plus players (plus: including special teamers).

Steve Carlton once won 27 games and a Cy Young award for a last place team that only won 66 games. Would you claim he didn't deserve the Cy Young. You can have a great player on a bad team. Ever hear of Ernie Banks? Archie Manning?

And, so now you are telling us the Steelers didn't have a winning record?

Archived