THE BROWNS BOARD

Holmgren will learn

Steel Sniper

I'll be laughing when he has to face the Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals twice a year. He has to be embarrassed about getting his clock cleaned by the Steelers in the Super Bowl.

Holgren was not prepared.

also, saying that he wasn't prepared for the superbowl is ridiculous. HE'S WON A SUPERBOWL. dumbas.

I'll be laughing when he has to face the Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals twice a year. He has to be embarrassed about getting his clock cleaned by the Steelers in the Super Bowl.

Yes, you are correct. But it wasn't the Steelers he wasn't prepared for, but the cheating Refs.

Aside from the typical stupidity exhibited in this post, there is a certain point to be made here. The AFC North is considered a more physical conference from the NFC West. And that is something Holmgren et al DO have to account for in developing this team. However, as pointed out, Holmgren did coach in the NFC North, aka the "Black and Blue" division. Thus, he should have some concept of what it means to play in a physical division.

Holgren may not have a clue what to do but I'll bet you Holmgren does.

Aside from the typical stupidity exhibited in this post, there is a certain point to be made here. The AFC North is considered a more physical conference from the NFC West. And that is something Holmgren et al DO have to account for in developing this team. However, as pointed out, Holmgren did coach in the NFC North, aka the "Black and Blue" division. Thus, he should have some concept of what it means to play in a physical division.

And, he hired Heckert as his GM, who was the GM in the NFC East, which has been more bruising than the NFC West.

Additionally, he has Mangini still as coach, who will have some input (Holmgren stated in his initial press conference, that when Wolf was his GM, Wolfe said he would never give him a player he doesn't want, and I'm going to assume the same will be true when he and Heckert deal with Mangini.) Mangini is a Belichek and Parcels disciple, and as such, their style has typically been more of a bruising, ball control, running game.

With the 3 of them, as long as they can come to a consensus that works for the Browns within the AFC North, then I don't think there will be a problem.

Guest birddog1
Holgren was fired as Seattle's GM.. perfect brown's material just like chubby Mangini

My guess is that you're a fat, pimple covered twerp and you can't even get a dog to play with you unless there is a pork chop tied around your neck. Of course that could go over big with those inbred Pittsburgh women that look like dogs.

Dont worry about this guy. He has to post crap like this because he got picked on at the bar for crying with the rest of the steeler fans/team when they lost to the Browns and ruined any hope they had for a playoff birth. He's doing this to act hard and feel like a man again since he couldn't grow the balls to talk smack at the bar infront of a REAL person.

Archived