THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland Road Trip 2010 ---- Early season ?

G_Man

Although I seem to have had an ill-fated trip Dec '09 against SD, that is the 24hr flight delay, missing the friday night Cavs game, catching only the first quarter of the SD game and spending the rest of the day/night at Cleveland clinic. It would appear that me and and Howie had sucked up ALL the bad luck for 2009 and taken it full on our broad English shoulders. Now I'm not saying the the Browns finding their "mojo" during the SD game and then subsequently winning the next four games was anything to do with us ---------- Well, actually I am.

Therefore, do you agree that an early season visit for Howie and myself could bring the same good fortune post visit ? However, I'm not sure I want to suck up all the Bad Luck again so need to find a way round that. Any suggestions ???

Although I seem to have had an ill-fated trip Dec '09 against SD, that is the 24hr flight delay, missing the friday night Cavs game, catching only the first quarter of the SD game and spending the rest of the day/night at Cleveland clinic. It would appear that me and and Howie had sucked up ALL the bad luck for 2009 and taken it full on our broad English shoulders. Now I'm not saying the the Browns finding their "mojo" during the SD game and then subsequently winning the next four games was anything to do with us ---------- Well, actually I am.

Therefore, do you agree that an early season visit for Howie and myself could bring the same good fortune post visit ? However, I'm not sure I want to suck up all the Bad Luck again so need to find a way round that. Any suggestions ???

Yes, this summer, before coming drink much beer(or your preferred beverage/substance of abuse of choice). Then do Yoga meditation and have an out of body experience where your aura drifts across the Atlantic and lands on the shores of Lake Erie, but not before hovering over Pittsburgh and evacuating all your negative karma on to them. Then when your aura lands here it will be at peace and harmony with the world. From then on, nothing could go wrong.

G Man, i'm proud of the way you guys sacrificed yourselves for the good of the team. That was certainly above and beyond the call of duty! We're looking forward to your trip next year.

G Man, i'm proud of the way you guys sacrificed yourselves for the good of the team. That was certainly above and beyond the call of duty! We're looking forward to your trip next year.

Next year !? What about this year, we can't miss one --------- Sacrifice seems a good way outta the bad luck thing --------- got any ideas who we can sacrifice ?

Hey G...a early game would be good.....the opener is always a good game.

Hell, we are in 1st place opening day. No??? Plus, you don't have to worry about frozen birds falling out of the sky.

Hope the knee is better, and trust you know the "shine" didn't cause your problems. ;)

Just plan on delays. Don't plan on getting in the day you plan to do something. Plan on getting in a day early.

Advice from a guy who has traveled a bit and figured that out the hard way, like you two blokes did this year.

Cheers

Archived