THE BROWNS BOARD

Sporting News Mock Draft

Kosar_For_President

They have us taking Sam Bradford and Eric Berry going 13th to San Fran? Interesting. They only give the first 16 picks, you'll have to pay to get the rest of their bull crap projections. I think it's BS, fun to talk about it anyways.

LINK

Somewhere Mike Holmgren and Eric Mangini are laughing. There is absolutely NO WAY we draft Bradford with Berry still on the board.

I will walk to Berea and burn down the draft room myself.

Somewhere Mike Holmgren and Eric Mangini are laughing. There is absolutely NO WAY we draft Bradford with Berry still on the board.

I will walk to Berea and burn down the draft room myself.

Berry won't be on the board by the time we draft. Clausen will be there or Bradford.

Sporting News mocks are always out there, they do it on purpose I think. That said, I agree with McShea on preferring Bradford over Clausen, but I'm not into taking a QB first right now anyways.

Lots of things to change yet, and don't be surprised if these guys swing a deal for McNabb and go with someone like Pike to groom.

Sporting News mocks are always out there, they do it on purpose I think. That said, I agree with McShea on preferring Bradford over Clausen, but I'm not into taking a QB first right now anyways.

Lots of things to change yet, and don't be surprised if these guys swing a deal for McNabb and go with someone like Pike to groom.

I certainly won't be surprised cause the fact that Mcnabb might in Cleveland in couple of days is gaining serious heat.

I certainly won't be surprised cause the fact that Mcnabb might in Cleveland in couple of days is gaining serious heat.

I have nothing to base it on but I just have a feeling these guys are looking to make an immediate splash impact, and what better way to do it at the QB position.

Pretty sure McNabb's had his last days in Philly. He has kind of worn out his welcome with the fan base and Kolb is sitting there in the wings. He has obvious connections with Heckert and can run pretty much any system, so he'd fit in immediately as a starter here. They will want to get something for him before his contract is up but he doesn't warrant breaking the bank over given his current status. He could start for a year or two while Quinn and a draft pick are groomed further and we could win with him immediately. It all makes too much sense, plus they don't have to spend their high pick on a QB.

If we were to bring a guy like McNabb in here, we could make a huge turnaround next year and compete legitimately. I think that this is what these guys want to do, make an immediate splash.

I like it and I agree.

I don't think there is any way that we draft a QB in round 1.

I'm ok with McNabb coming here and keeping the seat warm for a couple years for whomever the QB of the future is who we draft in a later round.

I also didn't even think they still published The Sporting News.

Sporting News? Yeah, I get that rag at something like $.50 cents an issue- which is about what it's worth- go look at their all-pro team and have a hoot- or hurl, take your pick.

Clady & Long ahead of Thomas, and Percy Harvin ahead of Josh? Bite me.

Archived