THE BROWNS BOARD

Single Question Survey

The Gipper

Well, Canton Mike, nothing is stopping you from doing your own list and putting whomever you wish onto it. Even your homeboy, Todd Blackledge?

Ok, but I'll guarantee that Blackledge isn't on it.

Alphabetically as I would welcome any one of 'em on a team of mine...

Tom Brady

John Elway

Brett Favre

Otto Graham

Peyton Manning

Dan Marino

Joe Montana

Bart Starr

Roger Staubach

John Unitas

My personal number 1 is Bart Starr, & I may be the only person to EVER put him #1. The guy was nothing flashy. Just consistent, smart, & clutch. He & Staubach may be the best decision makers I've seen play, but Bart did it a whole lot longer.

Mike

I listed Starr, though in no order.

If i had, he would rank pretty high....maybe not number 1, but really, when you start a top 10 list, your talking very little between 1 and 10.

I would be happy with any of them.

There has been some discussion on the radio about the place in history of either Brett Favre or Peyton Manning if either should win the Super Bowl. My single question survey is:

1. Who are your Top 5-10 or however many you wish to list QBs in NFL history, and where do Manning and Favre fit, and will either of them move up on the list with another title to their credit?

Favre is top 5 probably(although a little overrated), Manning is probably the best regular season QB of all-time, but his constent failure in the PO's bumps him from the top 5 IMO. Yes, he did win a SB, but he's the only QB in HISTORY to win it while throwing more picks than TD's in the playoffs. His level of play drops significantly once the postseason begins.

Archived