THE BROWNS BOARD

Kent State is in the Super Bowl!

TheClevelandSound

The university is a left wing liberal organization from top to bottom. When professors do show up for class, they have an agenda that has little to do with what they are paid to do. Despite the daily attempts to make my kids conform to a liberal mindset they graduated with honors and told the profs to go pound salt when they tried to jam the liberal bull shit down their throat!

They have been caught repeatedly doctoring records and manipulating schedules, through advisers, to make students have to stay for 5+ years to get a 4 year degree.

Sounds like any college to me.......but I agree...colleges, not just Kent seem to have it down to a art in when they offer classes and the way they steer students early on seems to guarantee more and more students will have to remain at least 1 extra semester to finish up that "last" class, and it is done mostly to the boarding students. The ones who can't really commute.

Been through that with my youngest son....he is one class away from his degree, but had a job offer he couldn't refuse...I agreed with him seeing the scarcity of good paying jobs....this job he has pays a salary in the high 50's and a very realistic shot at another 7-10k per year in bonus(that isn't a max figure)......so, while disappointed he hasn't attained his degree, I figure get on with your life, and at 1 class, somewhere down the road he will be able to figure out a way to attain the sheepskin.

I figure if the company we is working for doesn't care about the degree, I might need to adjust my thinking and not care so much either.

If the job doesn't work out for one reason or another, a 6 month pit stop in Georgia isn't something that can't be done.....or transfer credits, lose a few in the process, but still have a very attainable degree in your future.

I think I met you dad last week. He was saying his son was a complete douche, barely smart enough to know that being a liberal is worth denying....said something about his worthless son proclaiming to be an independent!

Hey if i recall this is a board to talk browns football not about how your a conservative redneck. go talk your politics somewhere else, this topic was about kent players in the super bowl not that you hate Kent cuz its a Liberal Arts School, you should of thought of that before sending your kids there and sent them to trailer park U, where they can stick to their guns and worship George Bush.

Oh and if they didnt like it why didnt they just transfer? there are plenty of other schools out there its not that hard

Hey if i recall this is a board to talk browns football not about how your a conservative redneck. go talk your politics somewhere else, this topic was about kent players in the super bowl not that you hate Kent cuz its a Liberal Arts School, you should of thought of that before sending your kids there and sent them to trailer park U, where they can stick to their guns and worship George Bush.

Oh and if they didnt like it why didnt they just transfer? there are plenty of other schools out there its not that hard

You're sounding a little political there kpol.

What's wrong with rednecks, guns, and conservative thinking??

I fit all three of those..

Just a FYI....redneck doesn't mean racist, guns don't mean murderer, and conservative doesn't mean intolerant.

So, what are you trying to say???

You brought it up.

I don't care what forum we're in.

You're sounding a little political there kpol.

What's wrong with rednecks, guns, and conservative thinking??

I fit all three of those..

Just a FYI....redneck doesn't mean racist, guns don't mean murderer, and conservative doesn't mean intolerant.

So, what are you trying to say???

You brought it up.

I don't care what forum we're in.

Im just sayin why bashing on a type of school when were talking about football players, not everyone is conservative

That's cool.

I have always said if everyone had like minds, we would never learn.

Dont you see my point though? how many players come out of Kent and into the NFL? a few but not a huge amount so a Kent guy expresses how its cool that some are playin in the NFL and then we have to go into how its a stupid school and politics B/S. Wasnt necessary. If your conservative i would look into a school before attending a liberal arts school

Just a FYI....redneck doesn't mean racist, guns don't mean murderer, and conservative doesn't mean intolerant.---Peens

Unfortunately, most younger kids with a semblance of education infer all those things nowadays. Mentioning you're a hunter anymore will get you dirty looks and assumed opinions for one.

If you look back you will see that the first personal jabs thrown were done so in post #30 by the Kent State boy.....and he continued to spiral down the ignorance tunnel from there.

hey buttf*ck u instigated the whole thing by saying kent was a worthless school and that you shouldnt have sent your kids there.

Just like a normal republican, you shove the blame to someone else. Grow up before someone really puts you in your place you piece of dirt.

kpolen must be mzbeetlejuice who came back to stir things up or something.

I don't know.

It's a BROWNS football forum. To talk about BROWNS football.

You'd think reminders wouldn't be necessary.

kpolen must be mzbeetlejuice who came back to stir things up or something.

I don't know.

It's a BROWNS football forum. To talk about BROWNS football.

You'd think reminders wouldn't be necessary.

Can a moderator please just delete this thread so we can all move on with our lives?

Archived