THE BROWNS BOARD

Undrafted Free Agents

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

arggghhh,,,,I just found another link that has him signing with Washington.....he "was" listed on the link I posted above....

dagnabbit.....I was really happy to have him too

http://www.cougcenter.com/2015/5/2/8530785/connor-halliday-udfa-washington-nfl-draft

Mud,

I listed 2 links just because they tend to be inconsistent early in the process. Awhile back, I got excited when I saw Bademosi as one of our signees & then saw another list that evening that had him signed with the 49ers. Of course, he ended up with us.

Who knows what's accurate at this point.

Mike

Kyle Prater, WR. Northwestern. 5-star recruit who left USC after an injury and being redshirted. Hasn't produced much but is 6'5" 231lbs and just had his best season this past year. Developmental prospect, but incredibly high ceiling

just signed Halliday......he and Mannion were my early sleeper QB's, so happy to see one land on the Browns....ok, go ahead.....rip him to shreds....

All reports have him to the redskinks...

After Viewing UDFA list at NFL.COM:: Pittsburg's udfa maybe better than there Draft.. Ozzy does want he Does ADRAFTGOD.. Cinn:: Yes Keep Loving the Rag For a Riffle.. BRNS. Ray not done pulling his wonders.. And oh yea:: The new RB/FB to Replace T Rich at the Colts Tyler VarGGAA...Just what A. Luck Needed.. Da Bears got so tired of seeing B. Farve they got his look alike Shane Carden LMFOL...

Gotta say.....although Im certain The Farmer will find a few UDFA's to look at, this year it will be MUCH harder to find a place for them on the roster.....the talent is getting deeper.......and deeper.....

No freebie positions left on this team......gonna have to earn it now.....and we WILL be cutting good players.....get ready for it, dont cry when it happens and enjoy the ride...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This guy from bodybuilding.com is signing on with the Browns transitioning from the d line to OLB, was a walk on at William and Mary. There's a thread going back to last year that I have been following and I'm stoked he's going to be a Brown because he seems like an awesome dude.

6'4" 270

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162119471

Well his best bet is to put on a bit more weight and play as a 3-4 DE. He is far to slow to play OLB.

Also I have never read the word Brah more in my life that I did looking at just the last page of that thread.

Also I have never read the word Brah more in my life

Hahaha.....EXACTLY what I thought......must be the Brah page.....

Know nothing about this guy, but ultra-muscle heads rarely make good players.....

Some interesting UDFA's so far.

We've got potentially four FB when considering they're listing Malcolm Johnson as a FB.

FB Mark Weisman - Iowa - 5-11, 236 lbs

FB De’Marieya Nelson - Arizona State - 6-2, 230 lbs

+ potentially this guy :

DT Dylan Wynn - Oregon State - 6-2, 283 lbs. (Source) - At his Pro Day, Wynn reportedly "put up a very impressive 43 reps on the bench press and was worked out at fullback as well."

In Dane Bruglar's draft guide, he weighted 260 pounds, but reportedly weighed in at 283 pounds at his Pro Day in an effort to bulk up.

If this guys lower body strength is as good as his Bench Reps he's got potential on either side of the Ball - O or D.

We've got options to tryout at TE as well.

This one might be interesting :

WR Kyle Prater - Northwestern - 6-4, 225 lbs. (Source) - Our SB Nation affiliate as a full scouting report on Prater, who has battled through injury issues in his career.

Here is a snippet: "In high school and college, extreme size can trump deficient speed but it can't in the NFL, which is why it would be a surprise if Prater is selected in this year's draft.

His best chance to make a name for himself in the league though would be as a tight end/slot receiver hybrid. In fact, multiple NFL teams have told Prater that that is where they see him.

If he could put on some weight to help handle the blocking duties of the position, he'd be a tough matchup for NFL linebackers over the middle of the field."

Browns are bringing in quite a few OL as well, I look to see some depth improvement here this year.

They must like this guy :

C Elliot Porter - LSU - 6-3, 300 lbs. (Source) - Received a $5,000 signing bonus from the Browns. Once blocked for Bengals RB Jeremy Hill.

CBS Sports says, "Smart player who makes all the calls and checks on offensive line ... Good technician who is equally as good in the running game or pass blocking."

All kinds of DB's being brought in.

Well his best bet is to put on a bit more weight and play as a 3-4 DE. He is far to slow to play OLB.

Also I have never read the word Brah more in my life that I did looking at just the last page of that thread.

You'll never find a more curious blend of poor spelling, insecurity, vanity and borderline homo-erotic sentiment than what you see on a fitness forum. Rule #2 about being a man - no selfies, especially in the gym. 9/10 break that rule everyday.

I heard they also signed a small school 6-5" safety today too....wtf, a 6-5 safety????......Ill try to find it ...

Marte Sears....from Faulkner College?......Faulkner?

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/rankinfile/2015/05/03/6-foot-5-faulkner-safety-sears-signs-with-browns-as-undrafted-free-agent/26823345/

Maybe a TE convert?......or a ball hawking giraffe?

I heard they also signed a small school 6-5" safety today too....wtf, a 6-5 safety????......Ill try to find it ...

NFL trend with the Renaissance of the athletic tight end. Athletic linebackers, big corners and small forwards that couldn't make it in basketball are being recruited to shut down these tight ends.

Safety's like Kam are going to be an NFL norm in the next 10 years.

LOVE the Kyle Prater signing. got the chance to meet the guy a few years back when I was running track at USC. Big dude, good hands, and with our training staff, could probably cut his 40 down from 4.65 to 4.50s. He's also very agile for someone his size.

Ceiling: a bigger, ++ Michael Floyd

Basement: won't sniff the 53 man roster.

Yeah, pretty rangy.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/rankinfile/2015/05/03/6-foot-5-faulkner-safety-sears-signs-with-browns-as-undrafted-free-agent/26823345/

Maybe a TE convert?......or a ball hawking giraffe?

Here's his highlight video (listed as FS WR QB) :

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/941547/highlights/130367375/v2

Laughed hard at this in that forum

You phaggots hyped this guy up way too much. I bet NFL teams thinking about drafting him looked into his background and saw that he's a member of these degenerate forums and decided to pass over him

he had record setting numbers, then a bad injury ending his last year in college...creating value.....he's 6-6 and a gun slinger....

here ya go

Isn't he like the 3rd guy they have taken from Wash. St.

So....would this guy be the next Drew Bledsoe....or the next Ryan Leaf? (both WSU guys....except one was #1 overall and the other #2 overall.

After Viewing UDFA list at NFL.COM:: Pittsburg's udfa maybe better than there Draft.. Ozzy does want he Does ADRAFTGOD.. Cinn:: Yes Keep Loving the Rag For a Riffle.. BRNS. Ray not done pulling his wonders.. And oh yea:: The new RB/FB to Replace T Rich at the Colts Tyler VarGGAA...Just what A. Luck Needed.. Da Bears got so tired of seeing B. Farve they got his look alike Shane Carden LMFOL...

I was hoping Browns would get Carden.

K Marvin Kloss - South Florida - 5-11, 193 lbs

Local kid, went to HS here at Baron Collier in Naples.

Was supposed to go to Florida but his test scores were too low, ended up walking on at South Florida.

Got arrested for Grand Theft here in Naples right out of HS, got it reduced to a misdemeanor I think, stealing shit from a house party.

So he's got that going for him.

Pretty consistent kicker in college.

Zombo

Archived