THE BROWNS BOARD

LT Released by Chargers

WebsterSlaughter

Where have you seen me declare Harrison a god, or spew something even remotely indicating that I’m viewing him with rose-colored glasses?

Just because I like Harrison, and I want to see how he will do, does not mean that I think he’s Peterson or Tomlinson, or even Jones or Benson. But he could be given an entire season as a starter.

We won’t know unless he’s given the chance, and I think he’s earned the chance.

It would be ludicrously stupid to trade him for a bunch of guys who are even more “what-have-we-really-got” than Harrison is.

I believe he's earned a chance just as much as everyone else has. I'm not saying that we should trade him, because I know we won't. What I am saying is that, if we were to trade Harrison, I wouldn't be against it. Assuming, of course, that we got something we needed from the deal. I'm not talking about a RB for a RB straight up trade. If we were to get a passable member of the secondary or a decent WR, I wouldn't mind it so much. I'm just not on the Harrison bandwagon like everyone else. I don't see anything that really blows my boots off.

I hope 2010 changes my mind, but I have a feeling it won't.

Harrison is a stud.

Really?

the thing is he'd never come to the browns. He's going to want to go to a super bowl contending team next season. My two best bets are the patriots or the saints, with the packers being a wild card in there.

I'd be really surprised if he ended up with the patriots... i think he despises them too much no matter what money they'd offer

Archived