THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns getting very active, Fujita,Walters,Clark,Banan

HaydenFox

Isn't that funny? That looks like the exact same trade block I've been proposing for the last 2 months? And wouldn't you know it, mikToxic and a few other kids called me an idiot? I believe I was told to never post again because its clear I am an idiot? Yes, I do think its clear.

Clark as in Ryan Clark?

yes Ryan Clark. Also it is being reported out of Seattle that the browns are in negotiations with Rob Sims and he is extremely interested. Only thing is i believe he was tendered a fourth round pick so he could cost us a fourth.

Fujita

Fujita isn’t shy about talking on the football field, either. A former Chiefs teammate swears that after sacking Favre, then the quarterback for the Green Bay Packers, to spark a Kansas City comeback, Fujita stood over the future Hall of Famer and yelled, “It starts now, bitch.”

I'll take Fujita in a heartbeat.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...edule_visi.html

CLEVELAND -- The Browns have a visit lined up with New Orleans Saints linebacker Scott Fujita, an unrestricted free agent who could be in big demand.

A league source told The Plain Dealer that Fujita will visit the Browns Saturday. It will be Fujita's first visit. It will tell us about the Browns' new management team's ability to close a deal, because Fujita is expected to be highly sought-after.

Fujita, 6-5 and 250 pounds, was a mainstay on the Saints defense that rode quarterback Drew Brees to an unexpected Super Bowl championship in 2009.

Fujita, 30, orginally was a fifth-round draft choice of Kansas City in 2002. He signed with Dallas in 2005, and then followed coach Sean Payton to New Orleans in 2006.

He played strongside outside linebacker in New Orleans' 4-3 scheme. In the Browns' 3-4, Fujita may be moved inside. He's a smart player with eight years' experience and made the calls on the field for the Saints' defense.

yes Ryan Clark. Also it is being reported out of Seattle that the browns are in negotiations with Rob Sims and he is extremely interested. Only thing is i believe he was tendered a fourth round pick so he could cost us a fourth.

I don't know much about Sims, do you think he is worth a 4th rounder?

Fujita, Walters, Clark, and Banan all sheduled to visit berea now in the next 48 hours. Things are heating up. Reports that Browns are actively shopping quinn, rogers, harrison, and jackson.

Hey Haden, where did you get this information from?

Isn't that funny? That looks like the exact same trade block I've been proposing for the last 2 months? And wouldn't you know it, mikToxic and a few other kids called me an idiot? I believe I was told to never post again because its clear I am an idiot? Yes, I do think its clear.

mopaji. get it right. i never called you an idiot. i called athensbuck an idiot. actually i think you are one of the more informed fans on this forum. i still don't agree with getting rid of harrison if we can help it but, if it will help the team why not?

btw, i'm a 48 year old freelance artist living above nyc, so if anything i'm not a kid. i like stirring up heated exchanges on forums such as these and am a diehard browns fan. you might be a jerk, but you're not an idiot! :)

mopaji. get it right. i never called you an idiot. i called athensbuck an idiot. actually i think you are one of the more informed fans on this forum. i still don't agree with getting rid of harrison if we can help it but, if it will help the team why not?

btw, i'm a 48 year old freelance artist living above nyc, so if anything i'm not a kid. i like stirring up heated exchanges on forums such as these and am a diehard browns fan. you might be a jerk, but you're not an idiot! :)

Nice! Do you know Jon Petrow of The Cloud Room? He was engaged to a friend of mine, Terri. They're from Brooklyn but hey, you never know. And by the way, I love me some NYC indie rock!!!

Fujita, Walters, Clark, and Banan all sheduled to visit berea now in the next 48 hours. Things are heating up. Reports that Browns are actively shopping quinn, rogers, harrison, and jackson.

AHHHH!!.

Shoppping Quinn....Music to my ears... :rolleyes:

Fujita plays inside linebacker.

CLEVELAND -- The Browns have a visit lined up with New Orleans Saints linebacker Scott Fujita, an unrestricted free agent who could be in big demand.

A league source told The Plain Dealer that Fujita will visit the Browns Saturday. It will be Fujita's first visit. It will tell us about the Browns' new management team's ability to close a deal, because Fujita is expected to be highly sought-after.

Fujita, 6-5 and 250 pounds, was a mainstay on the Saints defense that rode quarterback Drew Brees to an unexpected Super Bowl championship in 2009.

Fujita, 30, orginally was a fifth-round draft choice of Kansas City in 2002. He signed with Dallas in 2005, and then followed coach Sean Payton to New Orleans in 2006.

He played strongside outside linebacker in New Orleans' 4-3 scheme. In the Browns' 3-4, Fujita may be moved inside. He's a smart player with eight years' experience and made the calls on the field for the Saints' defense.

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL

Exactly the point. S In a 3 - 4 scheme he is an inside linebacker. LOLOLOLOLOLOL HE HE!

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL

you said he DOES play not WILL play

owned

Whatever man. Owned thats a bit childish? I dont care if that makes you feel better more power to you. Sorry i didnt spell it out for you exactly and correctly the way you needed it spoon fed to you. Bottom line he would be seen more of a inside linebacker than an outside linebacker in a 3 - 4 thus not really affecting starting over Roth or Wimbley. Thought you could have figured that on your own. Anyhow Im here to talk browns football not deal with childish behavior like this.

Who is Walters and Banan?

Haha. good catch Cleveland Sound sorry was in a hurry when i typed earliar. Walter and Bannan is what i meant. Sounds like walter will also be visiting baltimore to. If he goes there first he may not make it out of there to even visit. I think they want him bad.

Hey Haden, where did you get this information from?

Sorry Mopaji didnt see this earliar. Ive been getting a lot of my information just from listening and flipping through different stations on sirius radio today and i have gotten a lot from a buddy of mine (Best friend at this time of year) who works for a .com website in the sports industry who sends me info sometimes relating to my brownies. His info is usually pretty solid and acurate . He did say that they were hearing that they had a pretty good source that there is talk about flipping first round picks with the eagles number 7 and number 24 as part of a deal to get mcnabb. How would you feel about that? On a side note to he said marshall and the seahawks may be happeing.

He did say that they were hearing that they had a pretty good source that there is talk about flipping first round picks with the eagles number 7 and number 24 as part of a deal to get mcnabb. How would you feel about that? On a side note to he said marshall and the seahawks may be happeing.

Did he mention what any other part of the deal was?

I would not go after Clark. It is a deep draft for safeties and if we cant get Berry, there are good ones to take. Clark has some health issues and was not very good in games without Troy.....just like the Steelers.

Very Good Points Dawgsstucknpa! I agree with you. I definately want to scoop up at least one of the safeties in this deep talented draft for saftety class. The And the Health issues are a concern with clark too. I definately wouldnt overpay for him but i do think he is a very solid safety.

Did he mention what any other part of the deal was?

No he didnt say if that was it or if there was definately more to it. I only get bits and pieces from him in texts whenever he gets a little time. Believe me i will continue to pester him though to get more info!

Thanks HaydenFox! I am guessing we wouldn't get off with just swapping picks, to me that would be too easy of a deal to make, since there probably won't be an immediate impact player for us at #7 (I did say probably, and it is the draft, anything can happen, but I doubt a player like Berry is still available). We could still fill a need and find a starter with good potential at #24. McNabb may not be the long term answer but he is a good short term solution! It would certainly allow more time to draft and/or develope a young franchise QB.

Archived