THE BROWNS BOARD

Released Cleveland Browns QB Derek Anderson will not have trouble finding a new team

daydawg19

That could be it, but it could be that he's just playing the world's smallest violin. That's what my father used to do to me whenever I complained about something or was bitching like a baby over something that was out of my control.

He would just rub his forefinger and thumb together and say, "I'm playing the world's smallest violin".

Or it could be some sort of inside joke between them.

Yeah, maybe it could be that we have no idea what the hell the picture means.

this is Eric Wright's response to what DA had to say about the fans.

I have no Idea what this means so maybe somebody can enlighten me

http://twitpic.com/17uo8x

you can't look at the hole or you get punched...unless you can break the hole with your finger. it has to be below the waist though. pretty slick tricking DA into looking at it.

50 to 1 DA looked at it and EW owes him a punch in his arm.

Derek Anderson was the Greatest QB the Browns had in the new era. Good Luck to him.

To write DA and "greatest q/b" in the same sentence should be against the law. If you said he was the best of the new era....well, that is debatable, but not totally insane, like your statement. The more accurate statement would be...DA sucked less than the others......which is still highly debatable.

We have a few mudholes around our new barn.

One of the mudholes is the greatest mudhole we've had there since we

built our barn a year and a half ago now.

Yeah. Kinda like that.

Has Derek met with any teams yet?

I want to know where he is going so I can be sure not to miss an interception.

Obviously not or all of his fan club (Derek's Debutantes) would have praised the other team for the gem of a player they found in the Browns garbage. I hope we play against him (yeah right like he'll start :rolleyes: ) 2 weeks a year. He's a good confidence booster for the defense.

To write DA and "greatest q/b" in the same sentence should be against the law. If you said he was the best of the new era....well, that is debatable, but not totally insane, like your statement. The more accurate statement would be...DA sucked less than the others......which is still highly debatable.

Not that we agree but that statement is true. D.A. has brought us the most success we have had in recent memory. We really can't thank our "D" for the '07 season. Don't get me wrong I don't like Anderson to much at all but I did want him to do well.

Archived