THE BROWNS BOARD

Adam Schefter Reports Browns shopping Quinn

HaydenFox

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good ... like I said at the end of the Season, we need to get rid of them both and get a serious new start at the position.

Zombo

Smart move. Sometimes it is best to clear the cupboards if you believe the foods gone bad. (or was never good in the first place) Watching Quinn, i just don't think he's ever going to be a consistent starting QB. Our lack of continuity can explain some of it but him missing on short passes and being completely inaccurate on longer throws has shown me that there probably is someone out there who could do a better job. Hate to have another first round pick go the way of the new Browns.....but hey....whatcha gonna do?!?

IF we are shopping Quinn now I think this is as near a guarantee we are going to draft a QB as you can get.

I really really hope we don't pick up a day 1 QB.

Sounds like Wallace is going to be our stop gap after all.

I really love the addition of Seneca Wallace. Wallace gives the front office a ton of flexibility and is the key piece for starting over at the quarterback position. Now i dont think wallace is going to become some kind of perennial pro bowler or anything like that. Acquring him made it safe to go ahead and officially release DA. Now you can actively shop quinn for the best price out there. Wallace at least gives us a viable qb on the roster. He allows the browns to shop for a possible number 1 via another trade or a stop gap to groom the next quarterback through the draft. And by this it could one drafted this year or wait till a much better qb class comes out next year. He buys the front office time if need be. Excellent pick up in my oppinion. With Wallace at worst you have a very good back up quarterback, a man who has played 7 seasons under a MH, TR, offensive system which from the sounds of it there are at least some wrinkles being put into the offense now. You have a much, much, much bettor mentor than anybody we have on our current roster for the next quarterback. Absolutely love the move. Oh ya and also if we continue to run some WildDawg packages, a package of Cribbs, Wallace, and Harrison could be a tough package to defend!

Espn Breaking News says Adam Shefter is reporting that the browns are really shopping brady quinn hard.

Now that's some funny SH*T right there...

The problem is, who the hell in their right mind would take him......shopping hard means ...nobody wants him...

BYE BYE Now,, :lol: Brady Nation :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Many thanks to the dude! Dropping DA for nothing and maybe getting a 4th-5th rounder for Quinn. Sounds about right to me.

Well, one was a 6th round draft pick we grabbed off of the Ratbird's practice squad, and the other was a first rounder who cost us a 1st AND a 2nd round pick. So... yeah. About right, I guess.

Seriously Browns, Seriously, you have traded or cut every offensive weapon your team had in the past two years, why can't you trade Cribbs to the Steelers????? That guy is AWSOME!

What is quinn worth?

I'd say jack shit. Just like Anderson, we might have to cut him or bundle him with a draft pick or other players to get anything back.

I think you're right about the package deal. We will have to sweeten the pot a little and hopefully get a 3rd round this year for him.

I also think the 'shopping Quinn hard' means that there are multiple offers and we're trying to find the best one. But he is as good as gone. This regime has made up their minds about these two QBs.

PS. I find it curious that they tried to get DA in a new contract so they could keep him, but they wanna ship Quinn outta town? Hmmm..who has more upside again?

PS. I find it curious that they tried to get DA in a new contract so they could keep him, but they wanna ship Quinn outta town? Hmmm..who has more upside again?

DA has the rocket arm and the size. He just needed to work on his short game. I think if he wasn't due all that money we would have kept him.

bradyquinn.jpg

hey i know them, that's the happy-hands crew! just when you thought you'd seen them all. wow.

1)infamous circle jerk crotch-grab pic

2)blowjob face

3)Village People get-up

4)cruises the gay district in C-Bus

either dude is obnoxiously comfortable with his sexuality or we have a certifiable trend happening here.

Anderson could have come to Holmgren and talked to him. If that had happened and Holmgren thought he had some potential DA could possibly still be here. But if you aren't motivated enough to come speak with the new GM who is making the QB decision what does that say about you?

Archived