THE BROWNS BOARD

What new jersey will you be purchasing?

Rust Belt

Being a hardcore Buffalo fan... you see many Posluszny, Mitchell, Evans, Lynch, Jackson, and Edwards (sucks) jerseys in the stadium. (oh... and T.O. :unsure: )

I'm assuming you guys see many... Quinn (blah), Cribbs and Thomas jerseys?

What jersey will you be purchasing in 2010?

For my first Browns jersey EVER... I'm thinking of either Cribbs or Fujita...

I don't wear jerseys, but if I did I think it would be Mack. I can see him being around for awhile and he's really good. But, I'm hoping MoMass breaks out in his 2nd year because that would be a nice one.

This brings up one of my biggest pet peaves. There are thousands of jerseys in our stadium of our BACK UP QB! I have been bitching about people wearing the backup QB's jersey for 3 years now and finally, he's getting traded and hopefully QUinn's Queens will have learned a lesson. This trade is a direct result of the football gods throwing down the hammer!

Good Luck Bills!

Being a hardcore Buffalo fan... you see many Posluszny, Mitchell, Evans, Lynch, Jackson, and Edwards (sucks) jerseys in the stadium. (oh... and T.O. :unsure: )

I'm assuming you guys see many... Quinn (blah), Cribbs and Thomas jerseys?

What jersey will you be purchasing in 2010?

For my first Browns jersey EVER... I'm thinking of either Cribbs or Fujita...

As we always say here: Buy a Jim Brown, Otto Graham, Lou Groza, Ozzie Newsome, Leroy Kelly jersey.

You can never go wrong with them. Your money will never be wasted

As we always say here: Buy a Jim Brown, Otto Graham, Lou Groza, Ozzie Newsome, Leroy Kelly jersey.

You can never go wrong with them. Your money will never be wasted

so so true. I'd also recommend a personalized one, I know that's the direction i'm going next. either way you won't get burned.

I think Fujita will do good things for us, but i'd definitely tell you not to go out and buy a jersey of a guy who hasn't played a down for us yet. I'm pretty sure a lot of Quinn jersey owners can tell you why that's a bad idea.

I am not a big jersey guy....have a Courtney Brown jersey I bought and have worn about 5 times....I don't care who's name is on the back.

I usually buy a polo or two every year...I can wear them much longer here in Tennessee...in to Nov as the norm.

I am about due for a new windbreaker...the last I bought in 99, so it is starting to show it's wear...I rarely wear it except when I go up there for my 5 games a year, and will probably buy another sweater vest...I like sweater vests...and I always get a new hat every year.....may have to get a Browns Elmer Fudd hat pretty soon as I expect we will be playing some home games in January in the not too distant future.

Oh....Browns flannel PJ bottoms....have them on right now...great for lounging around the house in the cooler months, and great in place of long underwear at games. I don't like the feel of longjohns...to tight for me, but the PJ's under some relaxed cut jeans do a great job of cutting the wind and retaining the heat.

Bro

(Keep in mind I love the city of Buffalo) but if you're "hard core Bills" why would you wear a Browns jersey?

We don't really hate the Bills.

Now if you want shit wear Squeelers.

;)

PS My jersey is 72 (in honor of Jerry Sherk) with westside across the back.

WSS

I have a hate for Pittsburgh... so that is one reason.

and I've always visited Cleveland as a child.

Trust me - if it came down to the Bills and Browns - It's the Buffalo Bills all the way...

but I like the underdog teams - and the Bills and Browns are in close proximity and have similar histories.

I can relate to you guys on a football level

I have mad hate for Pittsburgh and the Ravens. Cincy is about 3rd down on my list next is Denver then Oakland. Not that any of you really cared just thought I would share that info about myself.

I like Pittsburgh as a city - just not the teams there. If there's one team I hate - its the Cowboys.

Does anyone want to purchase a Reuben Droughns jersey? :lol:

I have one I will sell for cheapo mula.

I think I am going to stay with some of the older guys next time. Maybe a Bernie, Mack or the Great One "Jim Brown"

I bought myself a nice Jim Brown last season but am thinking of buying another again on my trip over this coming season, I am kind of getting addicted to owning browns merchandise. I'm going to go throwback again. I'd like to get a slaughter 84 shirt, probably need to get it made up at the team shop. I remember hi making a great catch in front of me when the browns played the eagles over here in 89. I also love him for punking Rod Woodson in the 51-0 massacre and getting get sent off for his efforts!

And Slaughter is a coooool name for a footballer.

I have so much browns clothing that people comment if they see me without something with Browns written on it.

Felix Wright, Clay Matthews, or Greg Pruitt would be my choices. I had a Felix Wright jersey and f-d it all up trying to hop over a fence back in 1986 :mad:

I have a hate for Pittsburgh... so that is one reason.

and I've always visited Cleveland as a child.

Trust me - if it came down to the Bills and Browns - It's the Buffalo Bills all the way...

but I like the underdog teams - and the Bills and Browns are in close proximity and have similar histories.

I can relate to you guys on a football level

I hear ya.

I've eaten wings at the Anchor Bar when Frank and Teresa were there.

Buffalo Brew Pub

And

Pearl Street Brewery

I get my CDs pressed in Orchard Park,

Great town.

I think if you airlifted a stranger from Cleveland to Buffalo he'd not know he'd moved.

Best

WSS

I don't wear jerseys, but if I did I think it would be Mack. I can see him being around for awhile and he's really good. But, I'm hoping MoMass breaks out in his 2nd year because that would be a nice one.

This brings up one of my biggest pet peaves. There are thousands of jerseys in our stadium of our BACK UP QB! I have been bitching about people wearing the backup QB's jersey for 3 years now and finally, he's getting traded and hopefully QUinn's Queens will have learned a lesson. This trade is a direct result of the football gods throwing down the hammer!

Good Luck Bills!

you do know he's really not getting traded and schefter was wrong right? just checkin

Being old school i always thought it sort of unmanly to wear pro jerseys. However, I am trying to be flexible in my attitudes since i have young boys and realize that jerseys are cool in the current scenery. Sooo, I will definately be looking at Fujita and Roth for the kids. As for myself, staying with the old school theme, I would consider Slaughter for one. He kind of pissed me off when he bolted to Houston for the big bucks, but I loved the way he would spin the football on the turf after a big play. (Somebody tell me if I have the wrong player but i am pretty sure Slaughter started the spin ball)

Eric Metcalf, however, is the jersey i would sport. I willl never forget the two punt returns for td's against Pissburgh in 93. Seems like yesterday. Buffalo fan is cool. I can sympathize with their pain and despair having the Bills go 0-4 in Super Bowls. Norwoods missed kick ranks right up there with 'The Drive' and The Fumble. I am in respect of any pro football fan whose team still plays outdoors in the worst of what winter can throw at them. Chicago, Green Bay fans are cool that way also. Minny and Detroit really soiled the tough guy image when they pussed out and went to play football inside.

Being a hardcore Buffalo fan...

man i feel for you guys. i live just north of nyc and a couple that i know are afc east freaks. she's a bills fan (being from buffalo) and he's a jets fan. imagine the fights in that house. anyways we all hang out at the same bar on sudays watching the games and at the start of the season every year she'll be blaring "i really feel sorry for you" (meaning the browns fan that i am) but it always, at least recently, is that i'm feeling sorry for her. buffalo and cleveland have alot in common. both really proud blue-collar towns where the weather detracts alot of players from wanting to play there. i thought dick jauron (sp?) was a good coach and just got eaten up by his players inabilty to make plays. btw F t.o.

my best jersey ever. kevin mack. i think it's down to it's last thread. oh and i don't buy jerseys to hang them up and not wear them. usually on monday when i look at the mess of clothes i tore off of me in a druken stooper from the night before i find the mack jersey covered in a mix of chili dog vomit and jagermeister. yum!

Archived