THE BROWNS BOARD

We will draft a QB!!!

PlayoffsIN09

I'll bet $100 we draft a QB with either our 1st or 2nt pick to work under a seasoned vet such a Delhome. Mark my word. It seems so obvious. IN WALRUS I TRUST

I don't want to put money on it, but I bet we draft one in round 3 or lower. Lookin at you Tebow.

I don't want to put money on it, but I bet we draft one in round 3 or lower. Lookin at you Tebow.

oh god. here we go. we just got rid of quinn and now we got the tebow love fest comin on. dont' hate tebow but there are better qbs that will be available then.

I'll bet $100 we draft a QB with either our 1st or 2nt pick to work under a seasoned vet such a Delhome. Mark my word. It seems so obvious. IN WALRUS I TRUST

Please no in IN WALRUS I TRUST after Sewage in TRUST wrecked the team. But I agree we have a QB in mind to draft and will draft a QB. And yes Mangini and Holmgren and our new personnel guy have disposed of a lot of garbage

oh god. here we go. we just got rid of quinn and now we got the tebow love fest comin on. dont' hate tebow but there are better qbs that will be available then.

no love fest, thats why I say 3 or lower. Tebow may be the type of guy they are looking for.

I don't want to spend a day 1 pick on a QB no matter what, but it seems obvious we are going to draft a bit of a late round project. That's why I brought up Tebow.

I can't stand the nerd John Clayton.. He says we may draft Jimmy Clausen.. Notre Dame this century is like Florida in the 90's, great college QB's and terrible NFL players..

We will take a flier on a QB, but Holgrem is more likely to try to get one later. He would love to add to his legend as a QB guru..

Unless they want to feature a qb that can scramble well,

I really like Pike in the 3rd, or Zac in the 4th.

I'm really impressed with Lefevour, but he may have a weaker arm than Pike.

I don't know, but just thinkin it.

Man, I need to have a Browns draft party the last two days.

What a lot of fun this is going to be !

Dan LeFevour is projected as top of the 2nd rd pick...

If they take Clausen I am moving to Canada.

i'll be in the uhaul right behind you. lefevour or pike. can be gotten with out Fxxxing up our franchise for ten years with the risk involved stemming from a first round BUST.

I beleive all signs point to drafting a QB high.

Not that I'm for or against it, but all signs point to us taking a QB in the draft and grooming him to take over in the coming years.

Does Joe Germaine have a brother?

I beleive all signs point to drafting a QB high.

Not that I'm for or against it, but all signs point to us taking a QB in the draft and grooming him to take over in the coming years.

Does Joe Germaine have a brother?

I don't agree here ATEN. I think they use a second or 3rd on one, which might be the reason on getting the 3rd from Oakland.

BTW, do we get the Raiders low or high 3rd round?

What about Sam Bradford?

Opinions?

A great candidate for us IMO. I doubt he will be a first overall, but slot him right there where we pick. If some of the big name defensive cats are still on the list it could be interesting, but of all the prospects that aren't over-inflated, I believe he is among the best of them.

Oh My, did I just place myself in Camp Bradford?

Holmgren didn't dump both of our QB's, bring in a kid that knows his system (mentor) but doesn't have the physical attributes to be a starter in this league, then bring in an aging starter, and set the table perfectly to groom a drafted 'franchise' QB, only to roll the dice in round #3 ...

... I believe we are taking a QB at the top of the draft.

Strap on the chin straps boys ... here we go again ...

I don't want to draft a QB in the first but it could definitely happen.

They've got three 3rd round picks so it would probably be pretty easy to move up a couple picks if Holmgren or Heckert fell in love with someone.

I keep hearing that this is a deep draft so this is a great year to have 12 picks.

And hey, if no one is there that we like in any of our picks, try and trade it for a future pick. A boatload of draft picks can carry over from year to year. Savage always did it the opposite way. He traded future 3rd rounders for 4th rounders now. <_<

too bad all the big name QBs coming out this year suck. Stafford whos been injured a bazillion times, mccoy who was too big of a pussy to finish the biggest game of his career, even tho the doc said he was fine to play, and then of course jimmy clausen, who has suck written all over him.

as much as i hate tebow hes the only real winner coming out in the draft, and his throwing mechanics stink

too bad all the big name QBs coming out this year suck. Stafford whos been injured a bazillion times, mccoy who was too big of a pussy to finish the biggest game of his career, even tho the doc said he was fine to play, and then of course jimmy clausen, who has suck written all over him.

as much as i hate tebow hes the only real winner coming out in the draft, and his throwing mechanics stink

1st stafford was last year you mean bradford

2nd he's been injured twice thats not a bazillion times

and Clausen just put up one of if not the best junior seasons in NCAA history

know your shit before you ever think about posting again

i dont wanna have to own you that hard again

clausen sucks we all know it. and bradford is injury prone. just cause i mixed up the name doesn't mean its not true

yeah you dont know shit so stop trying to act like you do

your post was the exact opposite of the truth and reality of things

how does it feel to be the only single human being walking on earth to think Bradford is injury prone? or that clausen sucks even though he had the best junior year in NCAA HISTOY for a qb?

Archived