super bowl jake

nfc champ game jake

Zona game messed with his mind

steve sax disease

old jake will be back

JakeDelhomme02.jpg

trust me.

Thanks for the memories jake

(utube panthers vs rams NFC champ game. That is what jake can be)

Your GM is a genius

copy this post. look at it in your first playoff game.

Ill be rooting for the browns (after Cats-of course)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't beleive Jake has faith in Jake.. He is just a stop gap QB. Kind of reminds me of when we brought trent dilfer in. This guys best years are well passed him. He had a great running game in Carolina and was terrible. I would be more excited if we got Shane Falco.

I don't beleive Jake has faith in Jake.. He is just a stop gap QB. Kind of reminds me of when we brought trent dilfer in. This guys best years are well passed him. He had a great running game in Carolina and was terrible. I would be more excited if we got Shane Falco.

When you 7-1 with wins over pats, jets,steelers and ravens....you can call me god.

you guys have talent.

you will see my son.

damn I only got out of rehab Jan 12th. what ever u are smoking i want some

No meth,rock,weed,hash,vicodone,oxy,blow here.

real panther fans know the magic Jake is capable of.

F last year.

google his stats ex-2009

utube super bowl vs pats

utube rams playoff game

utube bears playoff game beat down

hell

utube bolts game in 2009

i know from what he said in his press conference that he gets what happened in 2009

i know how this guy reacts when his back against the wall.

teammates LOVE the MF

he will bring your team together

your opener, NY Jets will be last second come from behind win.

24-21

your first taste of what he can do

might not be pretty

revis will be jake's bihct on game winning drive.

You will stay sober forever my friend when he takes you to promised land.

11-5 or better a LOCK

jake%20delhomme.jpg

Jake like Bernie was. Aint pretty. dude makes plays. wins games. makes people better.

Man it would be nice to think what u are saying is true. Let's be realistic, Jake reminds me of Jerry Cooney.. The Browns have no real player makers on this team. Our WR's blow... We are at least 2 years away from actually winning more than 6 games..

He is at best an average back up QB now.. We maybe better off just lining up 3 rb's in the back field with no qb or WR's. At least the other team wouldn't know who we would hike it to.

My other idea is punting it on 2nd down, this will at least have us winning the batter of field posession!

Man it would be nice to think what u are saying is true. Let's be realistic, Jake reminds me of Jerry Cooney.. The Browns have no real player makers on this team. Our WR's blow... We are at least 2 years away from actually winning more than 6 games..

He is at best an average back up QB now.. We maybe better off just lining up 3 rb's in the back field with no qb or WR's. At least the other team wouldn't know who we would hike it to.

My other idea is punting it on 2nd down, this will at least have us winning the batter of field posession!

OMG

You Browns fans so MF negative.

Trust me.

I guess the fumble, the drive, jordan etc you gusy are beaten down and shell shocked. Never thought of that...

elway screwed you

mike screwed you

jesus

things will change. You got a winner.

jake

Hoemgren-winner

remember me when you see CS revis's cheats as your wide out scores

think positive

11-5 a MF lock.

lock

kosar-bernie-cvb-1.jpg942257~Jake-Delhomme-Posters.jpg

Jake with throw more Int's than TD's So unless he is going to be giving the fans head i dont see us getting to excited.

OMG

dudes.

you guy are so mF negative

Jesus no hope

it's like you KNOW you will suck. for sure

weird

been reading your board. GD brighten up people

u peeps need prozac

jake is a MF winner

OMG

dudes.

you guy are so mF negative

Jesus no hope

it's like you KNOW you will suck. for sure

weird

been reading your board. GD brighten up people

u peeps need prozac

jake is a MF winner

Jake Guts is sucking on dem Jake nuts.

Calm it down, buddy.

Well, one thing for sure, this is the best management and line up we've had since the 1999 return.

Sure would be nice to be the Browns of pride as the 80's teams gave us.

No doubt there is a lot of negativity here, can't really blame us though. Had a team that consistently challeneged everybody then got sold out from under us and since have had to rely on VERY weak management, roster and hope. Hope has taken the biggest neating.

just one last thing.

after reading your board,

is it safe to say that in general,

you guys don't like the NFL team located in

Pittsburgh, PA?

The PURE HATE is a wonderful thing. props

you take rage, anger, resentment and hate it to a new level i didnt know existed. awesome

hines-ward-crying.gif

Jake's career numbers are a lot better than Dilfer's in terms of both INT to TD ratio and overall QB rating. (Delhome career: 82.1 and Dilfer career:70.2) Last year Delhome was pretty bad though and even the biggest Jake fans will admit that. As many of the Browns fans have said, he'll 100% be better than the two guys we had back there last season and for whatever reason, if he's not, i'm confident Seneca can step on in.

Delhome Career numbers: 123 Td's 94 Int

Dilfer Career numebrs: 113 Td's 129 Int

Jake Guts is a Steelers troll in disguise. Promise.

no

swear

Panther PSL owner from day one.

Jake such a solid MF.

player, person. you will see.

no axe on steelers or browns before jake

old man rooney pretty cool old school dude

(i know thats not what you want to here)

i hate the GD MF boys

bolts

aints

falcolns

bucs

skins

I'm really quite excited to see what Jakeysnakes can do for us. I rag on him all the time, but I've always liked him. He's a class-act guy, and he does know how to win. I'm just worried his best years are behind him.

I live about 4 hours from Charlotte, and I've been to plenty of Panthers games. Also, two of my good friends are die-hard Panthers fans. So I've heard about and seen this guy more than enough to know what he's capable of. When he's on, he's on. But, as we all saw last year, when he's off- he's horrible to watch.

Here's to hoping next season we see his 2004 form, and not his 2009.

Good luck Jake. Don't xxxx it up, or we'll all hate you.

I'm really quite excited to see what Jakeysnakes can do for us. I rag on him all the time, but I've always liked him. He's a class-act guy, and he does know how to win. I'm just worried his best years are behind him.

I live about 4 hours from Charlotte, and I've been to plenty of Panthers games. Also, two of my good friends are die-hard Panthers fans. So I've heard about and seen this guy more than enough to know what he's capable of. When he's on, he's on. But, as we all saw last year, when he's off- he's horrible to watch.

Here's to hoping next season we see his 2004 form, and not his 2009.

Good luck Jake. Don't xxxx it up, or we'll all hate you.

As a Panthers fan, I still think Jake's demise was mental. As I've said before, Jake lost his long time QB coach to Denver last year (Mike McCoy, OC in Denver). Our new qb coach was Rip Scherer, who Browns fans should be quite familiar with. Here's a blog from the middle of last season from a Panthers' beat writer, Darin Gantt:

Link

We'll find out if the Jake Delhomme experiment works Sunday. But at least when he walks onto the field, he won't be worrying about his release point.

As we wrote this morning, the team has agreed to back off some of the tinkering with his mechanics. It's a tough call to make, especially since new QB coach Rip Scherer was brought here specifically to make Delhomme a better technical passer.

But there's something to be said here about pack mules and racehorses, and trying to turn one into another.

One teammate said yesterday that a little freedom of mind can't hurt the beleagured passer, pointing out how much better he is in two-minute situations than other points in the game.

Last week, he looked best late, when there was a what-the-heck drive which included him going deep for a few big chunks of yardage.

Delhomme works best when he's playing with a bit of seat-of-the-pants, what's-coming-next flair, and if he's not thinking about his drop-backs or his foot-placement or the angle of his arm on release, it can only help.

Because really, what's he going to do, get worse?

As a Panthers fan, I still think Jake's demise was mental. As I've said before, Jake lost his long time QB coach to Denver last year (Mike McCoy, OC in Denver). Our new qb coach was Rip Scherer, who Browns fans should be quite familiar with. Here's a blog from the middle of last season from a Panthers' beat writer, Darin Gantt:

Link

that pretty much says it all.

i hate the way rip screwed with our QB's mechanics for years in CLE. sure Jake pads the ball a lot, but it's not like i t has stopped him from having successf in the NFL.

it's like billiards, archery, shooting etc--if a routine is engrained it's always better to stick with it or build upon it in my book. changing something that has established muscle memory over hundreds of thousands of reps should just be left alone.

remove Jake's or DA's or Brady's or Tebow's or whoever's passing foreplay and you're playing with fire in my opinion. xxxx his release speed at this point--work with what's already there and make it happen.

here's the good news regarding 2010 Jake vs 2009:

Sherer <Holmgren/Haskell

browns future

Jake made some nice passes in those highlights and puts nice touch on the ball. in most of those clips he usually had the luxury of great protection and lots of time and was often able to stare down his receivers as they got open, while he pump faked like a mfer.

i like the 18 yard TD run at 0:44 on Vid 1. he didn't hesitate to run and i hope he's still like that. for the most part, they are pretty highlights though. no shots of him just getting the pass off before he gets annihialated...no ridiculous scrambles while finding his man deep downfield...no clutch plays in adverse weather...and most of all no examples of big hits taken.

that's the kind of highlights i'm used to in the AFCN. disheveled muddy jerseys, QB staring down the barrel of the gun and barely getting the pass off before getting clobbered followed quickly by propping himself up on one elbow and watching this fabulous pass make it's mark either for a huge play or a score.

lately we've been getting the elbow prop thing just to get 1st downs, and in a way i guess you could consider those our recent pathetic highlights, cuz that was usually about as good as it got these past couple years.

i'm not saying Jake hasn't or can't do those things, just that those highlights don't reveal that about him (Vid 2 showed McGinnest hurrying him once). when you talk about his presence here, the future of the Browns, and taking us to the playoffs that is directly related with what i'm talking about. he needs to be able to do all those things, cuz that's what happens in the AFCN--no matter who you are, regarless of how fast or how big etc. and the guy needs to do it at 35 years old now.

one cool thing is he throws a very catchable ball. i also like how he leads his receivers. both those things will make life a lot easier for our inexperienced receivers, especially in a young and possibly updated offense.

i just hope his body can hold up physically as he makes the occasional highlight for us from his back. if he gets that Carolina protection in Cleveland things will be good, but if not hopefully the running game can help ease the load for him (or Seneca--or whoever).

great vid playerjdd :D:lol::D:lol:

Archived