THE BROWNS BOARD

Colt McCoy to visit Browns

kosar_win

WRONG.

Spoken like someone who doesn't have the first clue about Colt McCoy or what he's been able to do in his career. You obviously aren't paying attention. McCoy AND his Dad wanted him to go back in. Mack Brown said he wasn't putting him back in no matter what. There's no wussing out here. It would make no sense anyway. The kid grew up dreaming of that game. He stayed an extra year giving up millions of dollars for a chance to play in that game.

ok, youngin....prove me wrong. let's draft him with out first pick, because someone must have just smoked one of your colt mccoy doobies (light and weak), no matter what happened from your team or your :guy:' be realistic. someone who isn't hurt and criyng and would butt shovel; his way to the practice squad and is not hurt didn't. t get the little 'stinger; (boo fing hoo). stand up like a man and be a man!! no do that shot of cuervo!

ok, youngin....prove me wrong. let's draft him with out first pick, because someone must have just smoked one of your colt mccoy doobies (light and weak), no matter what happened from your team or your :guy:' be realistic. someone who isn't hurt and criyng and would butt shovel; his way to the practice squad and is not hurt didn't. t get the little 'stinger; (boo fing hoo). stand up like a man and be a man!! no do that shot of cuervo!

I never said you should use a first round pick on him. We're talking a second or third.

He didn't get a stinger. He had a brachial plexus injury. He couldn't feel his arm or the ball. Doesn't matter what he wanted anyway. Coach wouldn't let him play.

I never said you should use a first round pick on him. We're talking a second or third.

He didn't get a stinger. He had a brachial plexus injury. He couldn't feel his arm or the ball. Doesn't matter what he wanted anyway. Coach wouldn't let him play.

so if we're in discussions of rookie qb's that we could pick from the second or third round.......tell me what he brings to the table that;s different that the other big cahunaas don;t?

so if we're in discussions of rookie qb's that we could pick from the second or third round.......tell me what he brings to the table that;s different that the other big cahunaas don;t?

First, you're either spelling "kahunas" or "cojones" incorrectly.

Second, if Mike Holmgren looks at this kid and thinks that his intelligence, athleticism and accuracy are suited for what Mike Holmgren wants....then he'll take him. McCoy isn't the best QB in this draft. That said, he does do some things well that could translate into the WCO. He's extremely accurate on the short and medium routes. He's instinctive and intelligent. He's got good mechanics and is athletic in the pocket. He knows how to win when he doesn't have his best game. He'll step into the rush, deliver the ball and take the hit. I've seen it time and again.

Does he do this better than any of the other mid rounders? I don't know. That's for Holmgren to decide.

Archived