THE BROWNS BOARD

Sh**head Steeler strikes again!!!

Dawgstucknpa

HAHA....LOVE IT!

Santonio Holmes sued for assault, battery

Posted by Mike Florio on March 29, 2010 9:37 AM ET

SantonioHolmes.jpgQuarterback Ben Roethlisberger isn't the only member of the Steelers currently facing challenges via the legal system.

Receiver Santonio Holmes, the MVP of Super Bowl XLIII, faces a civil lawsuit for assault and battery.

According to CourtHouseNews.com, the suit was filed on March 24, 2010 for an incident occurring only two weeks earlier in Orlando.

Specifically, the incident occurred on March 7 -- only two days after Roethlisberger's latest misadventures. And this possibly proves once again that players learn nothing from the misadventures of their colleagues.

The civil complaint contends that Holmes confronted plaintiff Anshonoe Mills after she refused to leave the arm of a couch in the VIP area of the Rain nightclub. Holmes allegedly "put his hand" in Mills' face while attempting to remove her from the couch. Holmes then allegedly "threw his entire glass cup of liquor" at Mills' face, allegedly causing a laceration below her eyebrow and "blinding her temporarily."

She claims that, outside the club, she asked a police office to "reprimand" Holmes for his conduct. The complaint then alleges that "he" (it's unclear whether the pronoun refers to the officer or Holmes) "proceeded to inform the plaintiff that he was an NFL football player and that he could not face criminal charges." Mills also alleges that Holmes then "offered to give [her] money because he was a [sic] NFL star and could not get into trouble."

Mills claims that she "felt pressure from [Holmes] and the Orlando Police Department not to press chargers," and that while under said pressure he made "a short victim statement incoherently stating that she was hit in the face and bleeding near her eyes, however, intended not to press charges." She claims that the Orlando Police Department failed to write a police report.

Holmes faces claims of assault, battery, and intentional infliction of emotional distress. The owner of the club at which the incident occurred also faces a claim for negligent failure to provide adequate protection. (Hopefully, the security tapes haven't been covered up with new footage.) Mills seeks unspecified damages in excess of the jurisdictional minimum of $15,000.

sounds like a stupid nasty fat bitch to me. sure he wanted her to get off the couch because her weight was causing the other end to lift off the ground, causing other patrons miscomfort, while smearing that nasty waxy bush all over fine leather. i would've thrown a drink in her face too! man when are you ever gonna blame the woman? what the xxxx is she doing in the vip section anyways? trying to rub up on a vip that's what! and yes, i hate the steelers, but c'mon! temporary blindness my ass. the only thing she was blinded from was from all the dick in her face!

Is it just me, or does it seem like the Steelers are imploding? Perhaps it all stems back to their defeat by the Browns.

Did they really become this demoralized by that loss?

if you believe in hexes, our's is obviously lifted. ^_^

they've got some serious adversity to deal with.

sounds like a stupid nasty fat bitch to me. sure he wanted her to get off the couch because her weight was causing the other end to lift off the ground, causing other patrons miscomfort, while smearing that nasty waxy bush all over fine leather. i would've thrown a drink in her face too! man when are you ever gonna blame the woman? what the xxxx is she doing in the vip section anyways? trying to rub up on a vip that's what! and yes, i hate the steelers, but c'mon! temporary blindness my ass. the only thing she was blinded from was from all the dick in her face!

Just wondering, are you a 30 year old or 40 year old virgin?

Oh really? That's cOLD in case you didn't know. This is the present. No past, no future.

Okay, as of this very moment (which would be the present....not the past or the future) Brown carries with him more criminal convictions than Holmes and Ben combined. :D

I suppose in a few years you will forget about these accusations the same way you want me to not mention Brown's actual, convictions.

Okay, as of this very moment (which would be the present....not the past or the future) Brown carries with him more criminal convictions than Holmes and Ben combined. :D

I suppose in a few years you will forget about these accusations the same way you want me to not mention Brown's actual, convictions.

Well, it's rare for two players to beat up women, and get in trouble. That's what makes the Steelers drowned in scandals. Brown is just one person. It's not like the whole team beat up someone.

HAHA....LOVE IT!

Santonio Holmes sued for assault, battery

Posted by Mike Florio on March 29, 2010 9:37 AM ET

SantonioHolmes.jpgQuarterback Ben Roethlisberger isn't the only member of the Steelers currently facing challenges via the legal system.

Receiver Santonio Holmes, the MVP of Super Bowl XLIII, faces a civil lawsuit for assault and battery.

According to CourtHouseNews.com, the suit was filed on March 24, 2010 for an incident occurring only two weeks earlier in Orlando.

Specifically, the incident occurred on March 7 -- only two days after Roethlisberger's latest misadventures. And this possibly proves once again that players learn nothing from the misadventures of their colleagues.

The civil complaint contends that Holmes confronted plaintiff Anshonoe Mills after she refused to leave the arm of a couch in the VIP area of the Rain nightclub. Holmes allegedly "put his hand" in Mills' face while attempting to remove her from the couch. Holmes then allegedly "threw his entire glass cup of liquor" at Mills' face, allegedly causing a laceration below her eyebrow and "blinding her temporarily."

She claims that, outside the club, she asked a police office to "reprimand" Holmes for his conduct. The complaint then alleges that "he" (it's unclear whether the pronoun refers to the officer or Holmes) "proceeded to inform the plaintiff that he was an NFL football player and that he could not face criminal charges." Mills also alleges that Holmes then "offered to give [her] money because he was a [sic] NFL star and could not get into trouble."

Mills claims that she "felt pressure from [Holmes] and the Orlando Police Department not to press chargers," and that while under said pressure he made "a short victim statement incoherently stating that she was hit in the face and bleeding near her eyes, however, intended not to press charges." She claims that the Orlando Police Department failed to write a police report.

Holmes faces claims of assault, battery, and intentional infliction of emotional distress. The owner of the club at which the incident occurred also faces a claim for negligent failure to provide adequate protection. (Hopefully, the security tapes haven't been covered up with new footage.) Mills seeks unspecified damages in excess of the jurisdictional minimum of $15,000.

ALLEGEDLY... Dickweeds. Sounds like total BS. So he "Offered money ...and she refused ?" Now she is sueing him ? LOL. AND ya he did that Publicly and she didnt bother to Press Charges.

And 5`11`` 192 ... Roids ?? LOL. You guys are hilarious. I am sure Jimmy Tressel taught Santonio better than that /

guys, we all know that santonio has a history of being a dumbass and abuse. however, this doesn't mean that he did it. i really hope that he did, but not ready to make judgment on it yet. i would love to see him get found guilty (which will never happen because if he did do it, he will pay her off before she takes it to trial) and would love to see him suspended. however, it would be great to see steeler/buckeye get nailed.

also, stop with the roid rage comments. there is no way he takes them. he may however take a**hole pills. that's probably your best bet.

In other news, Jim Brown has more criminal convictions than Holmes and Ben combined.

In recent news Browns beat Steelers causing them to blow any chance at the playoff's and trolls light up the Browns board in the offseason cause they are more interested in what Cleveland's doing then what Pissburghs got going on.

ALLEGEDLY... Dickweeds. Sounds like total BS. So he "Offered money ...and she refused ?" Now she is sueing him ? LOL. AND ya he did that Publicly and she didnt bother to Press Charges.

And 5`11`` 192 ... Roids ?? LOL. You guys are hilarious. I am sure Jimmy Tressel taught Santonio better than that /

If someone rear ends you in your car and they dont have any insurance are you going to tell me that you will take the 200 bucks they have in their pocket to forget it ever happend over the 20,000 you could get by taking them to court? You have got to be the biggest tool ever.

In recent news Browns beat Steelers causing them to blow any chance at the playoff's and trolls light up the Browns board in the offseason cause they are more interested in what Cleveland's doing then what Pissburghs got going on.

In Pittsburgh we realize you can surf more than ONE Web site Einstein !! I am pretty certain Webster will be calling you for rights to your Picture to place next to the word "Moron". Congratulations !!!

If someone rear ends you in your car and they dont have any insurance are you going to tell me that you will take the 200 bucks they have in their pocket to forget it ever happend over the 20,000 you could get by taking them to court? You have got to be the biggest tool ever.

Whatever dude...you`re just a Sissy ass bitter little baby who relishes in others misfortune . So TOOL ? We wont dummy down the terminology , please you`re just flat out a DICK.

Whatever dude...you`re just a Sissy ass bitter little baby who relishes in others misfortune . So TOOL ? We wont dummy down the terminology , please you`re just flat out a DICK.

Superfreaky you getting all worked again?

Geez, you're more emotional than Piece of the Rock, Stoner and Sliverdick combined.

Folks,I believe this is called a "Red Herring".

Rather, I'm dragging people away from BS and taking them to something that's actually true.

It's funny becuase by accusing me you have made yourself guilty of what you were accusing me of doing.

In other news, Brown is still a convicted criminal and Holmes and Ben are still innocent.

Here this whole time I thought a baby is someone who resorted to second grade name calling when he couldn't think of anything else to say just like what your doing. I also thought that a sissy is someone who goes into internet gangster mode and starts trash talking someone on a personal level everytime they voice their opinion. You know, kinda like what you just did

Sorry troll but your the one that went out of your way to sign up for a football team's forum that you dont even like and your sole intention is to try and bring everyone on this forum down when the Browns screw up. I know it's the only way people like you can feel better about yourself but maybe you need to take a long hard look in the mirror because if you dont think that qualifies you for relishing in other's misfortunes then you need help.

Archived