THE BROWNS BOARD

LOL ..... what a pussy.

HowieDawg

Wow some of u guys need to get off this guys dick. Yes he is a good player and one that isn't raping or abusing women, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun around here. Ya gotta admit the guy does look pretty damn girly in that ad. Hell I'd make fun of him even if he was on the Browns. Were just messing around now. Yall need to stop taking shit so seriously

This dude has got a point....If he were a Brown I would take some shots. However he is a Steeler and that puts him Head n Shoulders above the rest.

Wow some of u guys need to get off this guys dick. Yes he is a good player and one that isn't raping or abusing women, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun around here. Ya gotta admit the guy does look pretty damn girly in that ad. Hell I'd make fun of him even if he was on the Browns. Were just messing around now. Yall need to stop taking shit so seriously

Exactly, this was only a bit of fun, some people need to remember that. I am sure he is getting worse than us from his own team mates. Even supersteelers agrees!

This is a lame thread. Troy is a phenomenal player and person. If he were a Brown you would name your son and pet "Troy". I love the Browns and hate the Steelers, but i wish like hell Troy was a Brown. Don't be stupid, Brown's fans.

I already named my 'little pet' with a long nose and curly hair, ahhh 'Troy'. My 'pet' looks just like him.

Oh, and RubyTuesday2, I'm not a troll, and I have a sense of humor. I've been around a long time.

Say, are you smart enough to watch a video of Troy cheapshotting a helpless kr in college?

Or just an indignant squeeler fan?

Haha, I was just kidding, got you :lol:

Archived