THE BROWNS BOARD

Fire Romeo tomorrow!

firebiker911

Trip him walking down the podium stairs....then kick his giant ass on camera.

Fire him in the emergency room as the docs are fixing his wounds.

Worthless f'in coach.

DWJ

My fcking mother in law could have done a better job.

LOL!

All those horrible outings with DA and I never ONCE got treated to the concept of a faaaa-king spark. All these carries with Lewis running in place and we never once get to see harrison getting more than 3-5 touches.

Stevie Wonder would have made a better relief pitcher today. Dumb Ass looked like he was looking for a pinyatta with a blindfold on.

This team doesn't need 1 more NICE guy or 1 more coordinator from a winning team. It needs a Head Coach ready and willing to be an asshole. If players don't have character they'll either get a shoe up the dumpster or walking papers. Maybe Mike's right about that mother-in-law thing.

Seriopusly though, end this freakin junior achievement session. We're going on 10 straight years of it. We've had enough.

- Tom F. (Have you gottten so sick you went to the dry heaves? That's where this franchise is taking us. You BETTER believe we deserve BETTER!)

Holy shit.

I just watched Crennelephant's post-game presser, and if that isn't a man who has just been told that he's been canned then I don't know what is.

I by no means claim to be an expert on body language or psychology, but go watch his presser on the Browns site, and if you haven't done so before, watch some of his older ones for comparison.

Totally different man in attitude, confidence, and body language.

The manelephant sitting behind those mics was defeated. Either he's been explicitly told that he's gone, or he finally finished his Hooked on Phonics regimen and is able to read the writing on the wall for the first time.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit to see an announcement Monday.

Holy shit.

I just watched Crennelephant's post-game presser, and if that isn't a man who has just been told that he's been canned then I don't know what is.

I by no means claim to be an expert on body language or psychology, but go watch his presser on the Browns site, and if you haven't done so before, watch some of his older ones for comparison.

Totally different man in attitude, confidence, and body language.

The manelephant sitting behind those mics was defeated. Either he's been explicitly told that he's gone, or he finally finished his Hooked on Phonics regimen and is able to read the writing on the wall for the first time.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit to see an announcement Monday.

We can only hope. Personally, I think Crennell might get to finish out the season- this one's obviously in the toilet. Was listening to Fox Radio on the long drive back, and the national opinion is the coaching staff and front office is a mess, and where there's smoke there's fire regarding the Cowher rumors.

Archived