THE BROWNS BOARD

Derek Anderson's 3rd NFL Start....

Flugel

wk 16 vrs TB 22-7 loss: 10 of 27 for 123 yds 37.0 comp% 4.56 ypa 25 lng 0 TD 4 INT

As you can see this was the MAIN reason we drafted Quinn the following April. That said, today was a perfect opportnity for Dumb Ass to prove a stadium full of people and all his teammates wrong but he could NOT do so as he completed 30 percent of his throws and met his interception quota. Same guy.

- Tom F. (Now let's hear what DA's Homecoming Princess Lummy has to say)

wk 16 vrs TB 22-7 loss: 10 of 27 for 123 yds 37.0 comp% 4.56 ypa 25 lng 0 TD 4 INT

As you can see this was the MAIN reason we drafted Quinn the following April. That said, today was a perfect opportnity for Dumb Ass to prove a stadium full of people and all his teammates wrong but he could NOT do so as he completed 30 percent of his throws and met his interception quota. Same guy.

- Tom F. (Now let's hear what DA's Homecoming Princess Lummy has to say)

I didn't see a stadium full of people.

Truthfully i gave up when Quinn threw his 2nd int. I just knew it wasn't our day.

The thing that pisses me off is that BQ should have way more than 3 starts by now so ALOT of this was avoidable. All the times DA looked like the best thing that could happen to him was a relief pitcher to end his misery and then RAC does a first-ever relief pitcher thing today. As SOON as that happened - the stadum went from 2/3s capacity to food vendors booing the Dumb and Dumber Act costing them a living.

And Lerner is probably in the Swiss Alps looking for a brand new hobby with daddy's money. He's worthless.

Not for nothing, but teams like Indy, NE, Denver and Pittsburgh are ALWAYS good because their owners GET it. They don't win by accident nor is winning temporary.

They need to GUT this freakin operation 1 more stinking time. I WISH Lerner would sell this team to Calvin Hill or someone that doesn't have too many interfering hobbies. You only get out of it what you put into it. Lerner is like Peter Angelos in that he'll take every penny the fanbase has without any guilt feelings of no post season play. They'll sign just enough names to put people in the seats and the once proud traditions carry their asses to good fortunes. That's a damn shame!

- Tom F. (If I had ANY brains I'd be a Titans' fan but I'm a dumb basterd like that frat boy in Animal House getting his fanny paddled and shouting: "thank you sir may I have another!")

Archived