THE BROWNS BOARD

Put the Blame where it Belongs

rich4eagle

What a sad day to prove we the Browns Franchise stinks to high hell and is totally dysfunctional and needs completely blown up again

I can blame Romeo Anderson or Braylon Poole or Brady Lewis or Jamal Crennel or Kellen Quinn or Cameron Wright or Joe Cribbs or Joshua Thomas or any number other of whatever we have......................

but none of them is the problem..............oh yeah Romeo is not more than ordinary but he is not the problem

oh yeah Derek is ordinary but he is not the problem

and oh yeah Edwards has droppsy and that is awful but he is not the problem

and yes Eric Winslow is emotional but he is not a leader

we are not going anywhere this year and likely will again have another losing season

The defense is pathetic

The total lack of depth is pathetic

All World savior number three pick got manhandled by Mario Williams today........NOT GOOD

IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO TWO PEOPLE THE TOTAL PROBLEM WITH THIS TEAM

Randy Lerner has no clue as an OWNER and he entrusted the total package of what to do with a guy who brought coffee to OZZIE for years and is a complete loser named PHIL SEWAGE

disagree give hard cold facts and data as to why...........NO MORE BS FEEL GOOD EXCUSES

btw Ozzie without his coffee fetcher is in the hunt for the playoffs again 3 of the last 4 years without SEWAGE..............that says a lot

BLOW it up RANDY START OVER HIRE SOME COMPetence AS MANAGEMeNT OR Sell THE TEAM

Guest Masters

How do you put players flat out quitting, not able to tackle, and telegraphed offensive and defensive plays on Phil or Lerner? Guess they don't let Harrison see touches either. That is all on RAC.

How do you put players flat out quitting, not able to tackle, and telegraphed offensive and defensive plays on Phil or Lerner? Guess they don't let Harrison see touches either. That is all on RAC.

EXcuse me this is SEWAGES HAND PICKED TEAM and SEWAGE is LERNER's hand picked man..............who after Collins claimed was inept won the war of total control...............

you get people who can tackle and make plays that is the only responsibility of the GM...............are you saying that is someone else's job??????????

I also guess you do not understand the coach works for the GM not vice versa...............or are you that underinformed about how things work????

Guest Masters
EXcuse me this is SEWAGES HAND PICKED TEAM and SEWAGE is LERNER's hand picked man..............who after Collins claimed was inept won the war of total control...............

you get people who can tackle and make plays that is the only responsibility of the GM...............are you saying that is someone else's job??????????

I also guess you do not understand the coach works for the GM not vice versa...............or are you that underformed about how things work????

You mean the same Collins and Lerner who pretty much picked RAC as HC before they hired Savage, right?

You mean guys who could takle and play, before they played under RAC.

In CLE, if you think RAC fully works for the GM (and do you think Cowher worked for Colbert), why is it the owner giving the HC the extension before the GM has his? Lerner is a problem as well, but I think he knee jerked to far after the total control fiasco with Davis.

This team's issues start at the HC. You don't win 10 games in the NFL because of a lack of talent, ever. No matter what the schedule is.

As I said else where, when I know what CLE's D is doing before the snap, play after play, I am pretty sure NFL QBs and OC do too. That is RAC.

You mean the same Collins and Lerner who pretty much picked RAC as HC before they hired Savage, right?

In CLE, if you think RAC fully works for the GM (and do you think Cowher worked for Colbert), why is it the owner giving the HC the extension before the GM has his? Lerner is a problem as well, but I think he knee jerked to far after the total control fiasco with Davis.

This team's issues start at the HC. You don't win 10 games in the NFL because of a lack of talent, ever. No matter what the schedule is.

As I said else where, when I know what CLE's D is doing before the snap, play after play, I am pretty sure NFL QBs and OC do too. That is RAC.

I am not going to get into a pissing contest with you about what Collins and Lerner did. Collins said SEWAGE was a loser and needed fired. I saw that in year one and in year two agreed with Collins assessment of SEWAGE. HE has proven now in year four with a team with no depth NO DEFENSE and three or four decent offensive players and blown wages all over the place on useless players for some time. DO WHAT YOU WISH DEFEND THE MAROON. Sewage is a LOSER AND NEEDS fired plain and simple and I already named 27 blunders he made and nobody had the insight to one by one defend how those blunders were not blunders. Worse I was told repeatedly here how he upgraded the team immensely since he arrived. Please enumerate those upgrades again now in year four and losing again!

Guest Masters
even if savage needs to go he is not the main problem. we know our DBs are weak, so y rush 3 and drop everyone back? you blitz alot if you know your DBs are weak, you don't give the qb time. the coaching is the biggest problem.

Exactly Alendor.

Rich, I won't get in to it with you (by the way, where are you after every win or semi-respectable performance by this team?), but you and your 27 moves nonse is old. One, you have never listed 27 mistakes. Second, I have seen your lists of moves you wanted. The vast majoritiy were either unrealistic or impossible. Oh, force everyone to pay cuts or cut them (yeah, cause that works). Sign guys who would not want to come to CLE. Trade away a draft for Mo Clarett and Troy Smith? Go get Peter Bowlware? Go dime a dozen with the O Line like PIT (that is working well for them.... ask any of the resident steelers fans about that one)?

It's old. Savage has hit and missed. Made good moves and mistakes. But he is far from the reason the Browns every other week are an embarassment on the football field.

NE never had any trouble tackling when RAC was their DC. They also never had any trouble covering people when RAC was their DC so MAYBE there's a little truth to Andra Davis SUCKING every bit as much as D'Qwell jackson sucking, This is our first year witha REAL Nose tackle in 4 seasons of Savage.

When Jamal Lewis ran for 500 yards in 2 outings vrs a middle that featured Andra Davis you didn't REALLY see better tackling did you? I didn't either.

It's time to fess up and admit we can't cover anyone or tackle anyone. For that RAC should be fireed but let's not pretend over-the-hill players like Ted Washington, Jason Fisk and Willie McGinest have been the answers. Guys like Matt Stewart and Antwaan Peek never panned out regardless of excuses (even when Peek was somewhat healthy he never justified WHy we'd pay him 5 times the salary we paid Chaun Thompson). Leon Williams was allegedly such a DUMB player on the field at Miami that he kept getting benched so i was pleasantly surprised when I saw him outplaying Davis last year. Unfortunately, Davis was only 1 year into an enromous salary increase commitment by Savage.

Our draftees such as Oshinowo and Hoffman did NOT land on other teams so they were wortthy of being cut. Chase Pittman and Purcell stink. McMillan and Speegle were worthless.

The ONLY thing that keeps me hanging on by a thread regarding Savage is that he did do a nice job with the 2007 draft AND GM is a very challenging job to learn and master within 3-4 years. The BAD thing is if he isn't the right guy and we hang on for 1-2 more years - we've become the Detroit Lions of the AFC.

Masters, I really think it starts higher than the Head Coach and our defensive personnel has been horrible if we're being honest. I thought Savage was REALLY overrating Gary Baxter's skills prior to his misfortunes with injury. That guy was our 3rd highest paid player. Brodney Pool was talked about by Phil as if he was a first round talent that fell on our laps in round 2. He's been a disappointment that has shown an occasional flash of promise but so occasional it's rare. We've overrated the bejesus out of Corey Williams. Today marked the first game I saw a nice play from #99.

I've seen RAC take an injury depleted secondary in NE into a post season and win all the way through Superbowl Sunday. When they shutdown Peyton Manning's bestever season it was a 23-3 beatdown so the guy CAN coach if he has talent to coach on defense. I've seen it. Maybe RAC just does better when he has a better Supervisor.

Trust me when I tell you I'd LOVE this to be just a case of Jackson and Andra Davis being studs coached by the wrong guy. It's not though. If Savage watched film of Jamal running through our middle when Andra Davis was our ILBer at the time - HOWON EARTH does he come herer and prioritize securing up Davis with a contract extension first? That's almost scary from where I sit because Savage worked for Baltimore at the time so he should have seen that film way too many times with #54 whiffing. They made a movie to honor all of Davis' tackles that day called "The 13 Ghosts"

- Tom F. (Go ahead and FIRE Rac but PLEASE don't pretend we've got tons of talent at LBer being handcuffed by a guy that doesn't know how to coach GOOD defensive players)

Even more important how do you explain a coach who wont send the non productive players packing and how do you explain a GM that doesnt send one of the worst coaches in history packing and why does the owner tolorate this from his gm we have a owner thats absent from both the sport and business end of franchise ownership and how does lerner even define himself as a good owner because he is not the right cut of cloth to own a football team and it shows..

Edwards needs to go the guy is way over rated and killing this team but first you have to have a real coach feeling real pressure from a real GM and the real GM feeling real pressure from a real football oriented owner and we have none of the above...

So boyz especially you Masters................I have refrained from criticizing anyone on this team all year ..........not a single player not Crennel or any other coaches.........but I will never relent on calling SEWAGE what he is SEWAGE whom I have criticized for four years repeatedly and made it clear all of his stupid blunders.................like not drafting Peterson among 30 others

four years into a forty year rebuilding program and this team STINKS like SEWAGE

Our two billion dollar tackle with NO TD's got manhandled by Williams today and our great star Wimbley whom you Masters have amnesia.......refusing to admit my assessment of what he iS WAS DEAD ON CORRECT AND HE is NOT a top LB in the league

The team has no defense and only three or four adequate skill players on offense

SEWAGE is a loser and I made it clear all his blunders..........yes indeed Masters I listed 27 blunders last season so there are more now and it is documented right here on the Browns Board.......denial doesn't work pal.....FEW HAVE come forward to say where my charges of all the blunders were wroing..FEW HAVE COME FORWARD PLACING THE BLAME WHERE IT BELONGS ON SEWAGE...........I hear the repeated bullshot that SEWAGE has renewed the talent from the carnage Butch left.........well Butch left more talent than we have now........and here you are again Masters pissing on me.........which is about all you are worth taking shots at people who understand the game ..........because you have no CLUe......... your football acumen is a joke

This board has been essentially in denial and refuses to admit the real problem with this team ........deflecting incessantly to Romeo and Anderson while ignoring the fact the whole team is talent defunct ..........we have a coffee bringer autocrat control freak who knows jack about building a winner as the architect.........he is totally responsible and in full control of whom this team brings in to play and he has sucked miserably at doing that for four years....and has overpaid a lot of slugs to come here.......PATHETIC

and HIS NAME IS PHIL SEWAGE AND HE IS THE PROBLEM....................and no one is going to fix this team until he is gone..........and thinking Cowher would work for the buffoon is laughable

meanwhile you gotta love Josh Cribbs .........our only real playmaker..........and just hand over running back duties to Harrison .........as Lewis is washed up...........who woulda thunk it

BTW, I again state the Bmore does not miss SEWAGE at all and is doing swimmingly well without him as is NE without Romeo..........and Romeo is not the problem here SEWAGE IS THE PROBLEM and Romeo is what he is average and average cannot win with feces as performers

We can discuss all we want about Anderson and Crennel and Edwards until the moon turns green ....................this will stink link feces unless total dumb luck strikes until SEWAGE is flushed

So boyz especially you Masters................I have refrained from criticizing anyone on this team all year ..........not a single player not Crennel or any other coaches.........but I will never relent on calling SEWAGE what he is SEWAGE whom I have criticized for four years repeatedly and made it clear all of his stupid blunders.................like not drafting Peterson among 30 others

four years into a forty year rebuilding program and this team STINKS like SEWAGE

Our two billion dollar tackle with NO TD's got manhandled by Williams today and our great star Wimbley whom you Masters have amnesia.......refusing to admit my assessment of what he iS WAS DEAD ON CORRECT AND HE is NOT a top LB in the league

The team has no defense and only three or four adequate skill players on offense

SEWAGE is a loser and I made it clear all his blunders..........yes indeed Masters I listed 27 blunders last season so there are more now and it is documented right here on the Browns Board.......denial doesn't work pal.....FEW HAVE come forward to say where my charges of all the blunders were wroing..FEW HAVE COME FORWARD PLACING THE BLAME WHERE IT BELONGS ON SEWAGE...........I hear the repeated bullshot that SEWAGE has renewed the talent from the carnage Butch left.........well Butch left more talent than we have now........and here you are again Masters pissing on me.........which is about all you are worth taking shots at people who understand the game ..........because you have no CLUe......... your football acumen is a joke

This board has been essentially in denial and refuses to admit the real problem with this team ........deflecting incessantly to Romeo and Anderson while ignoring the fact the whole team is talent defunct ..........we have a coffee bringer autocrat control freak who knows jack about building a winner as the architect.........he is totally responsible and in full control of whom this team brings in to play and he has sucked miserably at doing that for four years....and has overpaid a lot of slugs to come here.......PATHETIC

and HIS NAME IS PHIL SEWAGE AND HE IS THE PROBLEM....................and no one is going to fix this team until he is gone..........and thinking Cowher would work for the buffoon is laughable

meanwhile you gotta love Josh Cribbs .........our only real playmaker..........and just hand over running back duties to Harrison .........as Lewis is washed up...........who woulda thunk it

BTW, I again state the Bmore does not miss SEWAGE at all and is doing swimmingly well without him as is NE without Romeo..........and Romeo is not the problem here SEWAGE IS THE PROBLEM and Romeo is what he is average and average cannot win with feces as performers

We can discuss all we want about Anderson and Crennel and Edwards until the moon turns green ....................this will stink link feces unless total dumb luck strikes until SEWAGE is flushed

I will go toe to toe.....First two things......Name me 5 GM's in the league better than PS...name names....I'm sure you will pick Polian etc...name five. Also Name names on who you want to replace PS and why. Otherwise it is the same ol' beat a dusty corpse of a horse!

I am not going to get into a pissing contest with you about what Collins and Lerner did. Collins said SEWAGE was a loser and needed fired. I saw that in year one and in year two agreed with Collins assessment of SEWAGE. HE has proven now in year four with a team with no depth NO DEFENSE and three or four decent offensive players and blown wages all over the place on useless players for some time. DO WHAT YOU WISH DEFEND THE MAROON. Sewage is a LOSER AND NEEDS fired plain and simple and I already named 27 blunders he made and nobody had the insight to one by one defend how those blunders were not blunders. Worse I was told repeatedly here how he upgraded the team immensely since he arrived. Please enumerate those upgrades again now in year four and losing again!

Can you go over the 27 blunders again sometime? That interests me.

Add

Andruzzi

Paying a fortune for over the hill Roye

dumping Bodden and Henry

paying ordinary Shaffer a fortune

Paying WEE Willie Green when he was worth nothing

Same for the other dufus now gone RB

McCutcheon worth five mill then worth nothing too cool

Using two major picks to get Quinn ........oh my

Signing Lewis for a fortune

dumping Ekuban and Myers and Crocker and Sanders and ..........

and on and on it goes.........just off the top the above............

If I really get into it..............it WILL BE SICKENING

Add

Andruzzi

Paying a fortune for over the hill Roye

dumping Bodden and Henry

paying ordinary Shaffer a fortune

Paying WEE Willie Green when he was worth nothing

Same for the other dufus now gone RB

McCutcheon worth five mill then worth nothing too cool

Using two major picks to get Quinn ........oh my

Signing Lewis for a fortune

dumping Ekuban and Myers and Crocker and Sanders and ..........

and on and on it goes.........just off the top the above............

If I really get into it..............it WILL BE SICKENING

Imaginary stuff...incredible. Get into it....come on...you forgot signing signing Palmer and Butch Davis and having only Andra davis left from all our drafts from 99 to 2003. it's all PS.....delusional hate rich

Archived