THE BROWNS BOARD

Official NFL Schedule Thread

TheClevelandSound

i wonder if the sunday night game flex schedule will end up affecting the browns? also, the browns schedule maybe be the 10th toughest on paper at the moment, but as we've seen in the past that could be subject to change by things like injuries and teams not being as good as they were projected to be. we shall see.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i wonder if the sunday night game flex schedule will end up affecting the browns? also, the browns schedule maybe be the 10th toughest on paper at the moment, but as we've seen in the past that could be subject to change by things like injuries and teams not being as good as they were projected to be. we shall see.

Wow, I never considered that. That sucks, because I bet you are right. If the Browns do well and those final games finally have some meaning, we are going to get bumped which disrupts (or at least alters) many peoples plans who have tickets.

It could for people planning on driving home after the game...if they have over a hour drive it might mean a late return.

I am not sure how far in advance the league gives when making the time switch. Seems like a week at least....

It could for people planning on driving home after the game...if they have over a hour drive it might mean a late return.

I am not sure how far in advance the league gives when making the time switch. Seems like a week at least....

That and baby-sitters. For a 1:00pm game, you can drop the kids off at the folks the night prior and make the early morning tailgate party. For a 4:00pm game, it's an entirely different story.

And what about yahoo's like Marko who arrange for a late flight that evening to return back to the West Coast on the Red-eye? A 4:00pm start, of God Forbid getting moved to 8:00pm really screws up flight and hotel reservations.

It's just stupid ... set the games in stone.

And what about yahoo's like Marko who arrange for a late flight that evening to return back to the West Coast on the Red-eye?

I would say they kind of deserve it. ;)

I do understand it isn't totally fan friendly.

I do remember them talking about doing this with MNF....wanting to switch games from Sunday to Monday...now that could really screw up plans.....probably the only reason they didn't is because it might make it hard for the visiting team to get enough rooms.....block off 75 rooms for a Saturday night, then be told you really need to stay Sunday night could create a problem.

LOL...yahoos like me... I like that and I only did that once and I still feel sorry for the poor bastards who had to sit next to me on that flight home after a day of drinking all day long.

I'm going to fly home early Monday morning this year...just like last December.

I still feel sorry for the poor bastards who had to sit next to me on that flight home after a day of drinking all day long.

What makes you think the drinking had anything to do with it?? :D

Very funny again..

However....I got on that plane that night and slept the entire 5 hours home. I feel sorry for the people sitting next to me only because I had to smell awful and I'm quite sure that I snored like a grizzly bear the entire way home on that flight.

Archived