When have we last seen this?

Canton Mike

From Jon Herrmann...

Cleveland Browns: A+

First Pick: Joe Haden

Best Pick: Joe Haden

Worst Pick: Carlton Mitchell

Best Value: Colt McCoy

I loved the Browns draft. The team had a lot of needs and did a good job of addressing them. They got a great corner in the first round, a good safety in the second and one of the steals of the draft with Colt McCoy falling into their laps in the third.

The only pick I didn't like was Mitchell with Briscoe still on the board (if you haven't figured it out, I really like Briscoe). The Browns are a team that is definitely on the way up now. Look out for this team on the rise.

The other grade I saw was a B.

I love this draft & it looks like I'm not alone.

GOOD JOB & HATS OFF to all who made it possible.

Mike

A fast scan of 2-3 sites this morning showed the lowest a B+ and the others A, and A-.

The general consensus is we had a good draft.

peen, I saw a "C" somewhere but I think that the grades are so subjective. To me, this draft made sense. OK, perhaps the particular players can be debated (Haden vs. Wilson, for instance) but the overall approach and benefit to the team made a lot of logical sense. We didn't panic (see Jacksonville or Denver). I would consider it a success. The rest is up to the guys in the building.

peen, I saw a "C" somewhere but I think that the grades are so subjective. To me, this draft made sense. OK, perhaps the particular players can be debated (Haden vs. Wilson, for instance) but the overall approach and benefit to the team made a lot of logical sense. We didn't panic (see Jacksonville or Denver). I would consider it a success. The rest is up to the guys in the building.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/04/25/2010-nf...-final-verdict/

Her is one that said we had a C+ draft

The reason that moron gave us a C is because he decided we "should" pick a QB.. therefore all those picks with McCoy still on the board were "bad," even though Ward and Hardesty are talented players who fill legitimate needs on our roster. Note that after McCoy was taken, the guy didn't re-evaluate his earlier analyses .. because apparently the Browns couldn't possibly have a clue what they're doing.

Draft is an A- at minimum.. the first good one we've had since Ozzie Newsome left town.

Bleacher Report news are often written by people like you and me who only get our information from the internet or TV. While they contain interesting articles they are not an actual site for information like Yahoo or ESPN.

You can get your own account by going to http://bleacherreport.com/signup and write your own articles.

Archived