THE BROWNS BOARD

Quinn to be released

Thaak

I think that the bigger picture here is that Josh McDaniels traded two draft picks and Peyton Hillis for Brady Quinn and then turned around and blew more picks to trade up and pay first-round money to a guy that doesn't make his team any better and won't start at QB. Josh McDaniels is going to run that franchise into the ground (not that I care...). It bears no resemblance to a plan.

Tebow needs work on his QB mechanics and would benefit by sitting a year....

However he's one hell of an athelete and is a winner to boot, so maybe the tight end / h back option is not too far fetched...

I think the competition this year is between Orton & Quinn....

Peace

T.Dawg

Please man.....Tim wasn't drafted in the first round to be a Brad Sellers.

He's a Qb.....end of story

You don't trade up in the first round and draft a guy who won a boatload of games in college as QB if you don't want the guy to be a QB. I can't imagine Quinn being released but as soon as Tebow got drafted, Quinn or Orton was expendable.

What the hell was I thinking...I expressed my opinion on an opinion board... Who the hell do I think I am????

I bow to your wisdom and intelligence Mr. Peen....

If Tebow is under center come opening day, I'll be totally surprised.....

Lets see, Quinn was drafted in the 1st round and he sucked as a QB (I'm sorry once again, he didn't get a chance--my bad)... Every 1st round selection is automatically enshrined into the hall of fame...

FACT: Tebow is a winner BUT he has many mechanical flaws as a QB and as he stands right now would be exposed by NFL players and coordinators....

MY OPINION is that the battle for the QB position in Denver this year is between Orton and Quinn....

Peace

T.Dawg

What the hell was I thinking...I expressed my opinion on an opinion board... Who the hell do I think I am????

Oh, don't get all bunched up...I wasn't trying to be condescending.

I just think Tebow is going to play QB for a while before they make him a H-back or TE.

I'll be surprised if he is under center opening day as well....so if you were talking about him getting a few game reps at some other position as a short term thing....I see where you are coming from and won't argue that point.

I just took it you were saying he was going to be switched to that position.

All's cool on this end.

Can't see this happening, but can't say it would'nt be a bad idea either.

Tebow needs someone to show him how to do it right, not drop off when he hit the NFL.

On that note, I believe Colt McCoy will get some good training from Delhomme. Not a huge delhomme fan, but he's been there and played the big game much more than any role models in the league have to offer. DA could'nt show BQ diddly. Delhomme will mature McCoy and we'll have a real good QB in 2 years for several to come.

Yep, he will be a QB along the lines of Gino Torretta, Eric Crouch, Jason White, Charlie Ward, Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russell.

Maybe so, but I don't think so.

I think he is going to be good.

Archived