THE BROWNS BOARD

AKRON IS HOME..NO MATTER WHERE I GO!!!!

gmp

OOOOPS!!!!!!!!!!...

Now that's a vote of confidence for ya Cav's fans...

not to mention....Lebron said ..It's going to be a great summer????

DUM DE DUMP DUMP...!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I read two articles on this particular string of comments from James.

One journalist indicated it was ominous

The other journalist indicated it obviously meant he was staying...

If anyone says they know, one way or another, they are wrong...

However, I'm pretty damned sure he's staying in Cleveland.

who cares if he stays, we suck either way -- fcking garbage team

Your "garbage" team had the best record in the NBA two years running- so stop it already. You really think the Cavs were going to go 16-0 in the playoffs and blow everybody out by 30? FWIW, LeBron getting the MVP in their face pissed the Celtics off, and they played way over their heads. Like to the tune of 47% three point shooting, which in my book is non-repeatable. You want to tell me Rondo is going to play like Bob Cousey (he broke his playoff assist record last night) five more nights straight?

Now I go all the way back to the beginning, and garbage was the Steptien Rule, and bottom basement lottery picks. Yeah that was real garbage. Or the Indians of the '60s with consistent 100 loss seasons.

One would think that after the debacle series last year vs Orlando they would make the defensive switches, especially on the perimeter... But wathing this last game against the Celts... they did not.

And I'm telling you guys... If the money talks... Lebron Walks... Please let me be wrong... But if NY or some big market can match or beat Cleveland... He's gone.. He wouldn't have said what he said if he was staying for sure. He's smarter than that.

One would think that after the debacle series last year vs Orlando they would make the defensive switches, especially on the perimeter... But wathing this last game against the Celts... they did not.

And I'm telling you guys... If the money talks... Lebron Walks... Please let me be wrong... But if NY or some big market can match or beat Cleveland... He's gone.. He wouldn't have said what he said if he was staying for sure. He's smarter than that.

I thought if it comes down to just money Cleveland will always win as they have the option to pay him tens of millions more than any other team.

I thought if it comes down to just money Cleveland will always win as they have the option to pay him tens of millions more than any other team.

They can...it just doesn't leave you anything to give other quality dudes...:(

They can...it just doesn't leave you anything to give other quality dudes...:(

Exactly right, which brings me to another point...

Why aren't other players breaking down the door to come play with Lebron. Shouldn't the goal of every NBA player be to win a Championship. Wouldn't every player in the NBA be biting at the bit to come play with someone like Lebron, or Kobe, or Wade? Don't they give the best chance to win a Championship. However that doesn't seem to be what we see. Why, because the NBA along with most sports teams, don't make winning a championship a priority. Sure, the team gets a cut for winning along with the players. But because the players are already for the most part, making some big time cash, winning a championship for them is just some extra cash.

If winning a championship meant more, maybe even paid out more and players had smaller contracts in terms of money, there might be a paradigm shift in the motivation of the players. Players would be more team oriented and less about themselves.

I don't know everything... but something has to give at some point.

If Lebron leaves, we will know what his motivation is... or maybe his mothers motivation.

i c Cleveland sport fans are still hangin on to this pipe dream. Russian Billionaire could pay lebron half a billion to clean his boat.........and play for the nets for a dollar.....thus freeing up cap space to pay d wade.

Archived