THE BROWNS BOARD

Step back from the ledge, Cavs fans

jockpostDOTcom

I dont think I can continue to watch the rest of this game. They shouldv'e fired him 3 years ago

Mike Brown is chump, and the cavs as ateam in whole are following the lead of their coach.

Truth be told, James did something no champion would’ve ever dared: He quit on his teammates in Game 5 and that made it easy for the rest of them – and James – to quit in the final minutes of Game 6. This has been an indictment of the coaching staff and organization, but James, too. Mostly, James. The Cavs have turned out to be a great regular season team unfit for the playoffs, but James was the most responsible for this collapse in the conference semifinals. There was no culprit even a close second.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-l...ncalipari051410

Truth be told, James did something no champion would’ve ever dared: He quit on his teammates in Game 5 and that made it easy for the rest of them – and James – to quit in the final minutes of Game 6. This has been an indictment of the coaching staff and organization, but James, too. Mostly, James. The Cavs have turned out to be a great regular season team unfit for the playoffs, but James was the most responsible for this collapse in the conference semifinals. There was no culprit even a close second.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-l...ncalipari051410

I don't think he quit, he just played 2 of the worst games in his career. SO many turnovers. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The whole team quit in the final 1:30 last night. And yes I do think the whole team took a stand. Mo, Z, Shaq, Brown and Ferry will be gone. In comes Calipari, Joe Johnson, Brendan Haywood and Bosh? Gilbert cannot afford James to leave, he just can't plain and simple. I could be wrong, but I really think James wants to win one for Cleveland. Until then I don't think he's going anywhere.

Archived