THE BROWNS BOARD

pathetic

why cant we win

We may keep or lose Lebron & we'll deal with that. Gilbert will sign a top player or maybe two, but I hope he gets rid of Brown. This was NOT a motivated team, they had no real plan, & THAT is coaching!

Mike

need i say more another great season down the drain well the most famous words in clevelands sports history "theres always next year" ........................................ hopefully :unsure:

I love the CAVS but they will be stripped from the top down. They built a team to beat Orlando, but i think we would have been beat just as bad as Atlanta. Boston is really looking like a great team right so I dont feel to bad about losing. The only thing that pisses me off is the missed opportunities we had, and the lack of emotion during games 3 and 4. I have been a Cavs fan forever, and as sickining as this series was, emotionally i think it wasnt as bad as the Bulls vs Cavs series back in the day. This year during the playoffs we looked as if we were entitled to win. We thought it was going to be given to us. Boston was the obvious better team and since i played sports back in the day I was always told Defense wins championships. We had the drive in the regular season and totally lost it, we as Cavs fans are pissed as hell, but in reality this isnt the worst thing that has ever happend to us, yes it was the closest we have been to a title in this town but what can you do. As a fan we can only do so much. If Lebron leaves I wouldn't blame him, but he has a great fan base here. The only thing I wonder is, if this was the year for us to win it all with an amazing team, what do we actually have to do to win it. Cavs I love you, Lebron you have been great, thank you for the memories while you were here. You didn't fail us, you are a 25 year old amazing basketball player who has been great for our city for 6 years. Cavs fans keep your head up, remember its just a game, and the new and improved Browns season is just around the corner.

Archived