THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football

Mr. T

I know Beanpot started one league that has pretty much filled-up.

Kathy? Heidi?

We use Yahoo leagues, if anyone wants to grab the ball and set one up (as many football leagues as we need and one pick'em) go ahead, and post the invite.

We will coordinate the Yahoo leagues to all have the same scoring systems so we can compare from league to league.

Here is the link to Beanpot's league, it is almost full, once it is full then go ahead and start Browns Board League 2, League 3, etc.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/18361

Fourteen teams per league... password to beanpots league ... I don't remember ... try "Beer" "Browns" or "Brownsboard" ... it's gotta be one of those.

Zombo

I know Beanpot started one league that has pretty much filled-up.

Kathy? Heidi?

We use Yahoo leagues, if anyone wants to grab the ball and set one up (as many football leagues as we need and one pick'em) go ahead, and post the invite.

We will coordinate the Yahoo leagues to all have the same scoring systems so we can compare from league to league.

Here is the link to Beanpot's league, it is almost full, once it is full then go ahead and start Browns Board League 2, League 3, etc.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/18361

Fourteen teams per league... password to beanpots league ... I don't remember ... try "Beer" "Browns" or "Brownsboard" ... it's gotta be one of those.

Zombo

Kathy emailed Tom & myself maybe a month & 1/2 ago and asked if Tom and I were interested in running leagues again and I said sure but that was the last I heard of it. I hope I didn't miss something.

Heidi

Kathy emailed Tom & myself maybe a month & 1/2 ago and asked if Tom and I were interested in running leagues again and I said sure but that was the last I heard of it. I hope I didn't miss something.

Heidi

Set up a league, Heidi, we need a Heidi league!

Zombo

Set up a league, Heidi, we need a Heidi league!

Zombo

As requested, I set up a league. BrownsBoard2. I assume since Beans set up league 1, I'll go in order. I hope there's not a league 2 yet?

Anyway, BrownsBoard League 2 will draft Saturday August 28 at 7 PM. Password: Beer4U and League ID: 271013.

Invites from last years League were sent (I think) but there will surely be spots open.

Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/brownsboard2

Heidi

Heidi

Tom says he's out for this year unless someone can twist his arm but the other leagues are alive and well.

Tom says he's out for this year unless someone can twist his arm but the other leagues are alive and well.

Thank you Kathy. I didn't know there were other leagues already besides Beans. Should I adjust my league name and change the # 2? Zombo suggested that I start a league and I hope I didn't jump the gun.

Tom, I hope you'll reconsider running a league. You did a great job and I enjoyed reading your reports. Twist, twist, lol.

Heidi

I was in 2 leagues last season, since then I have changed my email. so someone please send me a pm.

I went back and checked the old email and I am in league 2, last season I believe I was in league 1 as well.

Thanks for the re-vite Heidi...The Air show is posed for fantasy gold this year.

You're welcome! Did you change the name of your team? Some returning managers from last year changed they're team names and I apologize but I'm not sure who's who this year. And Mr T? Are you in league 2 this year?

Heidi

Geez, is Tom being a baby because I took a shot at him for getting cozy on the Drama Queen Board? Suck it up big guy.

I am in Beans league, a league run by Rich, and found some local players who run a keeper league. I get last years last place team...going to the live draft to start building a dominator.

I am in Beans league, a league run by Rich, and found some local players who run a keeper league. I get last years last place team...going to the live draft to start building a dominator.

I like keeper leagues as long as you are able to deal the player away if they go down for the season. Otherwise they eat up precious roster space.

You're welcome! Did you change the name of your team? Some returning managers from last year changed they're team names and I apologize but I'm not sure who's who this year. And Mr T? Are you in league 2 this year?

Heidi

Didn't change the name, only the number, can't believe this is the 6th squad and I'm still without a win. Fan's will be revolting on Mgmt if results are not produced this year!.

Send a PM to Beanpot, Kathy (kshutchins) or Heidi (cowsrus) to get in on a fantasy league.

If those are all filled up and we need a fourth league, let me know, I will set one up.

Something new this year: The First Annual Browns Survivor League!

To keep the interest going longer, I have made it a "two strike" league. Meaning, you can be wrong once and stay in the competition.

How it works: Each week you pick a team that you "guarentee" will not lose that week. You can only pick each team once throughout the season. Big upsets kill, so be carefull.

Here is the yahoo link: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/3417

League name: Brownsboard Survival

League ID: 3417

Password: beer

Zombo

How it works: Each week you pick a team that you "guarentee" will not lose that week. You can only pick each team once throughout the season. Big upsets kill, so be carefull.Zombo

I'd join up, but I know I'd pick the Browns every week til I was out. So....... I'll stick to winning the FF fantasy league this year. Calfox Kosardawgs will rule.

Geez, is Tom being a baby because I took a shot at him for getting cozy on the Drama Queen Board? Suck it up big guy.

Tom is whining over there.............starting his own league mustering up dufuses to be Tom's lap dogs...........sad how he has become so low......

but life is what it is..........you learn you absorb........you decide who are worthy .............and you move on

Right Stan?

Tom is whining over there.............starting his own league mustering up dufuses to be Tom's lap dogs...........sad how he has become so low......

but life is what it is..........you learn you absorb........you decide who are worthy .............and you move on

Right Stan?

Right Rich, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Archived